Computer Science and Information Technology Association of Nepal (CSITAN) is set to organize “5th University University Industry Tie-Up Program” in collaboration with Tribhuvan University. The event is a two-day program that starts from May 18 and ends on the very next day, May 19.
The core concept of this event is to bridge the gap between Academia and Industry; make the students aware of the current demands of the industry.
The first day is primarily focused on bringing common understandings between the TU administration, students, and teachers. A discussion between these three entities will be held on the day to identify each others problems and mistakes. The outcome of the event is to come up with some measures that could be helpful to overcome the problems and existing shortcomings within the ecosystem.
- Panel Discussion
- Discussion with the representatives from University
Venue: T.U. Auditorium Hall, Kirtipur
DateTime: May 18, 11:30 AM onwards
Day 2 is much focused on educating the students on how they can nurture their idea and build up a company on their own. To achieve this purpose, organizers are also conducting a ‘startup story session’. Besides, on the same day, some of the selected projects will be demonstrated too.
- Project demonstration
- Project evaluation
- Representatives from the industry
- Startup story sharing
Venue: Rastriya Nach Ghar, Jamal
DateTime: May 19, 11:30 onwards
For further information about the event, visit University-Industry Tie-Up Facebook event.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…