Bajaj Dominar 400 is a Bajaj flagship motorcycle, which combines every good aspect of a motorcycle available in their portfolio. In the Dominar 400, you can see hints of a mix between Pulsar NS 200, Pulsar 220, and the iconic Pulsar 150.
So, it is a very big deal to launch a new flagship with a reduced-price! But the reason behind it, well, it is not really cleared. But, who’s really complaining, right? Bajaj Dominar 400 is the first 400cc motorcycle offered with some much-needed improvements!
HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors of Bajaj motorcycles in Nepal, has revealed the pricing. 2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 price in Nepal is set at Rs. 5,29,900. Interestingly, the previous model would sell for about Rs. 5.89 Lakhs.
So, you get a new and improved Dominar, with saving worth about Rs. 60,000 in cash!
2019 Dominar: What’s New?
Twin-Barrel Exhaust: You get a twin-barrel exhaust with grumbling exhaust note which gives it an extra edge on the overall look and feel.
New Mirrors: You get a new mirror design with drastically improved design. Moreover, you get it in cast aluminum!
USD Forks: You get a 43mm USD Front Forks, replacing the dated telescopic suspension.
Secondary Display: This one is my favorite! You get an informative secondary display with Gear Position Indicator, Trip meter, and Time.
Improved Performance: You get an overall more refined engine, increasing the overall power output!
2019 Dominar: Overview
2019 Dominar 400 is powered by a 373.3cc triple spark, liquid-cooled, FI engine. Moreover, it can generate a max power of 40BHP at 8000rpm and max torque of 35Nm at 6500rpm. Likewise, it gets the aggressive muscular look with the LED headlamps, dual instrument cluster, sculpted fuel tank, and stretched wheelbase.
Being the flagship, you’ll get the best of everything. You’ll get one of the largest disc brakes: 320mm disc upfront and 230mm disc at the rear. Top that with 6-speed gearbox (with slipper clutch), Dual-channel ABS, modern Fuel Injection, triple spark engine, monoshock suspension, and radially-mounted brake calipers.
Additionally, 2019 Dominar will be available in two different color variants: Green and Dark Grey.
All in all, you get an improved motorcycle at a reduced price!
2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 Specification
- Displacement: 373.3cc
- Mileage: 25-30 kmpl
- Max Power: : 40 [email protected] 8500 rpm
- Torque: 35 PS @ 6500 rpm
- Top Speed: 156kmph
- No. of gears: 6
- Fuel tank: 13L
- Braking: Disc with Dual-Channel ABS
- Kerb weight(kg): 182
2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 Price in Nepal: Rs. 5,29,900
As of this writing, there’s no definitive launch date. However, it is available for purchase at the Bajaj Showroom at Teku. Moreover, it will be officially launched in Nepal after the New Year.
READ NEXT: Bajaj Bikes Price in Nepal
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Analogue Inc. Becomes Official Huawei Cloud Consulting & Reselling Partner in NepalAnalogue Inc. has become an official consulting and reselling partner of Huawei Cloud service in…
- ISPs to Hike Internet Price by up to Rs. 300 in Nepal Reasoning Increase in Pole RentInternet Service Providers are planning to increase the price of the internet due to the…
- WiSTEAM Steps to Sixth Year, Aims to Educate 2000 Girls about STEM Activities by Next YearWomen In STEAM (WiSTEAM), a social enterprise supporting girls and women education in the Science,…