Zhiyun is a company known for making gimbals and stabilizers for cameras and smartphones. Zhiyun Crane 3 is the latest iteration of Zhiyun’s famed Crane lineup of DSLR camera gimbals. This product has been receiving rave reviews from every reviewer that has tested this.
There are 3 different ‘variants’ of the Crane 3 LAB available in Nepal – Crane 3 LAB, Crane 3 LAB Creator Package, and Crane 3 LAB Master Package. All these 3 products have the same core Crane 3 LAB with them. But the creator Package and Lab Master Package have extra pieces of equipment and add-ons inside.
Inside the box of Crane 3 LAB, you’ll find:
- Crane 3 LAB gimbal body
- Tripod handle
- Quick release plate, with lens support
- Three 18650 rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries
- Battery charger, with two micro USB inputs for faster charging
- Hardshell cable case
- HDMI and camera connection cables for various types of cameras
WIth the Crane 3 LAB Creator Package, you get:
- TransMount Phone Holder for Monitoring
- TransMount Focus and Zoom Servo Combo
- TransMount Telescopic Monopod
- TransMount Camera Belt for Monopod
- 2 Quick Release Tripod/Monopod Adapters
- TransMount Quick Release Baseplate
- Standard and Underslung Operation Modes
Crane 3 LAB Master Package include:
- TransMount Phone Holder (1)
- TransMount Crane 3 Lab Focus and Zoom Combo
- TransMount Telescopic Monopod with Locking Buckle (1)
- TransMount Multifunctional Camera Belt (1)
- Quick Release Tripod/Monopod Adapters ( 2)
- TransMount Quick Release Base Plate (1)
- TransMount Multifunctional Gimbal Bag (1)
Crane 3 LAB will set you back Rs. 92,000. Crane 3 LAB Creator Package will cost you Rs. 125,000. And Crane 3 Lab Master’s Package will set you back Rs. 140,000. If you listen to independent reviewers, Crane 3 LAB Master Package and Creator Package are really worth their money.
One of the unique features of the DJI Crane 3 LAB is its secondary grip. This secondary grip has most of the manual controls and its where the batteries are located. This also results in a shorter main handle and allows the user to get the gimbal closer to the ground for low-angle shots. Crane 3 LAB can also be folded into a smaller footprint. This makes the Crane 3 LAB much more portable.
According to Zhiyun, CRANE 3 LAB is the only gimbal on the market that is integrated with wireless FHD image transmission, focus & zoom control, touch control and all-inclusive control panel.
The Crane LAB 3 is aimed at users of mirrorless and DSLR cameras who want the flexibility to be able to run heavier lens and camera packages. If your gimbal can’t handle your DSLR with your heavy lenses attached, you might want to invest in something like the Crane 3 LAB. If you want to know more about the Crane 3 LAB, look at this review article. Or this one.
- New and Upcoming Cars in NepalReview of: Upcoming Cars in NepalReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On August 21, 2019Last modified:August 21, 2019Summary:So,…
- Hero Scooters Price in NepalReview of: Hero ScootersVersion:Latest & UpdatedPrice:Rs. 164000 to Rs. 206000Reviewed by: Abhishek GuptaRating:4On August 21,…
- Tata Harrier, Renamed as Tata H5! Launch Date Confirmed for NADA Auto Show 2019!Review of: 2019 Tata HarrierPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On August 21, 2019Last modified:August 21, 2019Summary:Well, the…