Yu Yunicorn, the flagship smartphone by Yu Televentures, a subsidiary of Micromax is launched in Nepal. Pashupati Tradelink Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of Micromax smartphones launched Yu Yunicorm on Kaymu’s Black Friday sale yesterday.
The phone is available on Kaymu Black Friday sale at a discount price of Rs.24,500. The original price of the phone is Rs.30,750, this price will be accounted after the sale goes off on November 28. To make this deal more exciting, a Braven 105 Bluetooth speaker worth Rs.6,300 is provided for free on the purchase of the phone.
YU Yunicorn Key Specifications
- General – Android v5.1 (Lollipop), Dual SIM, GSM+GSM, SIM 1: Nano, SIM2: Nano (Hybrid), 4G Available
- Design – 153.3 (H) x 75.4 (W) x 8.5 (T) mm, 172 grams, Case: Metal, Back: Metal
- Display – 5.5 inches (13.97 cm), Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels), 401 ppi, IPS LCD, Capacitive Touchscreen Multi-touch, 71.98% screen to body ration
- Performance – MediaTek MT6755 chipset, Octa core 1.8GHz, Cortex A53 processor, Mali-T860 MP2 graphics, 4GB RAM
- Storage – 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB
- Camera – 13MP Primary camera, 2.2F aperture, dual-color LED Flash, 5MP Front Camera, 2.0F aperture with no flash
- Battery – 4000 mAh Li-Polymer, non-replaceable
- Other – FM Radio, Fingerprint Sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor
Yu Yunicorn is a compact phone with good specs. The phone integrates a lot of powerful features within a metallic body and has a capacious battery life.
The phone will soon be available in offline stores at Rs.30,750. Though, the phone looks quite impressive it is certain that the phone will face some tough competition in the market with the competitors like Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Oppo F1s.
What do you think about Yu Yunicorn? Will it sustain in the market? Let us know via comments below.