Mi Nepal is soon launching a brand new phone under Redmi series– Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A. It is the successor to its Note 4 series. Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A price in Nepal is not revealed yet. However, you can guess the exact price of Redmi Note 5A on its official Facebook page and win a Mi Band 2.
The phone comes with 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with the resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. It is powered with Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 processor and Adreno 308 GPU. The phone comes with 16GB of internal storage . It can also can be further expanded up to 256GB. It has 2GB of RAM.
Moving on camera it houses 13-megapixel with Phase detection autofocus technology on the rear side and 5-megapixel front shooter. It runs on the latest MIUI 9 software on the top of Android 7.0. It supports Non-removable 3080 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches IPS LCD
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- CPU – Quad-core Cortex-A53
- GPU – Adreno 308
- Memory – 16GB internal storage with micro SD ( expandable up to 256GB), 2 GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.0
- Primary Camera – 13-megapixel with PDAF(Phase detection autofocus )
- Secondary Camera – 5-megapixel
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery
- Sensors – Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Price in Nepal (Updated Price): Rs. 16,800
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A has a huge 5.5 inches IPS LCD display. Redmi Note 4 too supports 13 megapixels, however, this time Redmi Note 5A adds PDAF(Phase detection autofocus ) technology. Basically, its the same technology that applies in DSLRs as well. It uses latest MIUI 9 software along with Android 7.0 for better UI experience.