Mi Nepal has officially dropped the price of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in Nepal. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is one of the “very decent” mid-range smartphones you can buy right now.
It has a good hardware selection for a smartphone at this price point. However, after Xiaomi has further dropped the price, this phone might be the best bang for the buck. The price for the Note 4 3 GB Variant has dropped from Rs. 24,999 to Rs. 22,999 and the price of 4 GB Variant has dropped from Rs. 28,499 to Rs. 25,999
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920. This variant of the phone uses Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 625 SoC instead of the MediaTek SoC. It includes an Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU and an Adreno 506 GPU. Also, it comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
Redmi Note 4 has a 13 MP CMOS rear-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, phase detection autofocus & dual-LED (dual tone) flash. It’s a slight upgrade over the Redmi Note 3’s camera, it’s not excellent but has a pretty decent picture quality. On the front, Redmi Note 4 carries a 5 MP shooter with f/2.0 aperture and the max resolution of 1080p. The camera’s on the Redmi Note 4 might not be the best feature but the massive 4100 mAh Non-removable battery certainly is.
In terms of sensors, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 includes a rear-mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro sensor, proximity sensor and a compass.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio), IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution – 1080 x 1920pixels (~401 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
- CPU – Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Adreno 506
- Platform – Android OS, v6.0. (Marshmallow)
- Memory – 32 GB internal storage expandable up to 256GB via micro-sd, 3 GB RAM
- Primary Camera – 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 5 MP, f/2.0, 1080p
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 4100 mAh battery/Quick Charge 2.0
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors – Gold/Dark Grey/Matte Black
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Price in Nepal: Rs. 22,999(3GB/32 GB), Rs. 25,999(4 GB/64GB)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 was the best selling smartphone by Xiaomi in the year 2017. Xiaomi Nepal has tried to increase its sales even more by deducting the price. For the price tag of Rs. 22,999 and Rs. 25,999 for the 3GB Variant and 4GB Variant respectively, I would say the Redmi Note 4 is a good buy.
What do you think about Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 4? Share us your views in the comment section.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- Oppo F17 Pro with Quad Cameras And Helio P95 to Launch Soon in NepalOppo has recently launched some budget phones like Oppo A53 and Oppo A12 in Nepal.…
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Launched in Nepal, Priced at Rs. 5.69 LakhsHusqvarna Vitpilen 250 and Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is now available in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand &…
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Launched in Nepal: Priced Well!Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 and Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is now in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand & Co.…