Xiaomi has been announcing way more surprises than usual this time of the year. Along with the recent launch of Mi A3, Xiaomi just finished introducing festive offers on its smartphones. However, the surprises hasn’t stopped yet. They’ve just brought a new interesting offer that most Mi Fans can enjoy.
As a cherry on top of the cake, Xiaomi is providing FREE weekly Ncell data to its new and old customers. According to the offer, users who have purchased any Xiaomi phones on or after the 1st of Jan, 2019 will be able to enjoy free weekly data pack for 12 consecutive weeks after activation.
In short, if you are someone who bought a Xiaomi smartphone either 9 months ago or is planning to buy one this Dashain can benefit from this FREE weekly Ncell data offer.
The offer includes three different packages:
- First package – users can enjoy free 250MB Ncell data for smartphones below Rs 15,000
- Second, free 350MB Ncell data for smartphones in between Rs 15,001 to Rs 30,000
- And finally the last, free 500MB Ncell data for smartphones in between Rs 30,001 and Rs 50,000
How to activate the offer?
It’s pretty easy.
Since the offer is Ncell exclusive, you must have Ncell sim on your Xiaomi device. Then, you just have to type “NCELL” in your message box and SMS it to 17100 to activate the offer. Once the offer is activated, you’ll receive a SMS notification.
NOTE: You can activate the offer only for one time per sim per handset. Also, the offer is only valid for 4G SIM users. If you are a 3G SIM user, you will be notified to upgrade to 4G.
Unlike many other smartphone companies who are offering holiday packages on purchase of their smartphones this festive season, Xiaomi on the other hand is providing its devices at discounted price. In addition, you can now enjoy weekly free data. What more can you ask for? We at TechLekh are impressed by such steps taken by Xiaomi. It shows that Xiaomi is working hard to delight its customers in every possible way.
What do you guys think of this new offer? Are you buying a Xiaomi smartphone this Dashain? Share your thoughts below.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Khalti Launches the Biggest Mobile Top-up Offer – Get 10% Instant CashbackKhalti, one of the popular digital wallets in Nepal is offering 10% instant cashback on…
- Sunrise Bank launches Cardless Withdrawal, Get Cash without using an ATM CardSunrise Bank has recently launched a cardless withdrawal service. Now, the customers can withdraw their…
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Launched in Nepal – Lower Price than IndiaSamsung launches the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE in Nepal. The Tab S7 FE is…