Xiaomi has been announcing way more surprises than usual this time of the year. Along with the recent launch of Mi A3, Xiaomi just finished introducing festive offers on its smartphones. However, the surprises hasn’t stopped yet. They’ve just brought a new interesting offer that most Mi Fans can enjoy.
As a cherry on top of the cake, Xiaomi is providing FREE weekly Ncell data to its new and old customers. According to the offer, users who have purchased any Xiaomi phones on or after the 1st of Jan, 2019 will be able to enjoy free weekly data pack for 12 consecutive weeks after activation.
In short, if you are someone who bought a Xiaomi smartphone either 9 months ago or is planning to buy one this Dashain can benefit from this FREE weekly Ncell data offer.
The offer includes three different packages:
- First package – users can enjoy free 250MB Ncell data for smartphones below Rs 15,000
- Second, free 350MB Ncell data for smartphones in between Rs 15,001 to Rs 30,000
- And finally the last, free 500MB Ncell data for smartphones in between Rs 30,001 and Rs 50,000
How to activate the offer?
It’s pretty easy.
Since the offer is Ncell exclusive, you must have Ncell sim on your Xiaomi device. Then, you just have to type “NCELL” in your message box and SMS it to 17100 to activate the offer. Once the offer is activated, you’ll receive a SMS notification.
NOTE: You can activate the offer only for one time per sim per handset. Also, the offer is only valid for 4G SIM users. If you are a 3G SIM user, you will be notified to upgrade to 4G.
Unlike many other smartphone companies who are offering holiday packages on purchase of their smartphones this festive season, Xiaomi on the other hand is providing its devices at discounted price. In addition, you can now enjoy weekly free data. What more can you ask for? We at TechLekh are impressed by such steps taken by Xiaomi. It shows that Xiaomi is working hard to delight its customers in every possible way.
What do you guys think of this new offer? Are you buying a Xiaomi smartphone this Dashain? Share your thoughts below.
- Apple iPad Air 4 2020 with A14 Bionic Available for Pre-Order in NepalApple unveiled the new iPad Air 4 during its live event back in September. And,…
- Analogue Mall to Introduce Trade-In Program; Trade-In Old Gadgets for the New Ones or Cash!Analogue Mall is a multibrand e-commerce site with lots of gadgets on offer. It’s a…
- JBL Go 3 Launching in Nepal Soon – An Ultra Portable Speaker!JBL has plenty of portable speakers and their Go series is one of the best…