Vatsal Implex has announced the launch of Mi Max 2 in Nepal. It is a mid-range device; with premium grade specs. Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Price in Nepal is Rs. 33,599 (Updated Price). You can also purchase the phone online via their official website.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 comes in a massive 6.44-inch touchscreen full HD display at 342 PPI. It is powered by Snapdragon 625 processors with octa-core clocked at 2.0 GHz. The phone comes with 4GB RAM with 64GB of internal storage. It can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. Moving on to its camera, the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 packs a 12MP primary camera with a f/2.2 aperture. 5MP with 85-degree wide-angle lens f/2.0 aperture front shooter for selfie lovers. It runs on Android 7.0 with modified MIUI 8.2. The entire device runs on an impressive 5300mAh non-removable battery. It features a snappy front-mounted fingerprint reader.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Key Specifications
- Display:6.4 inches Full HD, 344 PPI IPS LCD
- Chipset: Snapdragon 625
- CPU: Octa Core 2.0 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Memory: 64GB of internal storage with micro SD (expandable up to 128GB),4GB
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with MIUI 8.5
- Primary Camera: 12MP rear camera with a f/2.2 aperture
- Secondary Camera: 5MP with 85-degree wide-angle lens f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 5300 mAh
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Price in Nepal (Updated Price): Rs. 33,599
Mi Max 2 is powered by a fast processor with good clock speed. 64GB internal storage is good enough for multimedia files. However, users can easily expand it up to 128GB more via microSD. Adreno 506 supported by 4GB RAM will run heavy multitasking or entertainment with ease. The large 6.4 inches screen will bring movies to life. It features an impressive 54000 mAh battery for heavy usage. It runs on the latest Android Nougat with MIUI on top.
The device does not have any particular bad aspect. The camera is decent with the rear 12MP, f/2.2 and front 5MP, f/2.0 (wide angle). The pictures and videos will look good. But at the price point, we’d expect more.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…