Vatsal Impex Pvt Ltd will soon be launching the Xiaomi Mi A1 in Nepal before Dashain. The phone was released more than a week ago in India for a price tag of Indian Rs. 14,999 and is now going to be available soon in Nepal. Xiaomi Mi A1 price in Nepal is Rs.26,999 (Updated Price)
The Xiaomi Mi A1 comes in a 5.5 inches Full HD 2.5D curved glass design with Gorilla Glass Protection on the screen. Under the hood, the Mi A1 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC coupled with 4GB of RAM. It comes with 64GB of internal storage with expandable storage option via a Micro-SD card.
It has a dual setup camera sensor on the back of the device. The primary shooter is a 12MP wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and a secondary shooter also of 12MP which is a telephoto lens with f/2.6 aperture. The front facing camera is a 5MP camera.
Since it is an Android One device, the phone comes pre-installed with the latest version of Android, Android 7.1.2 (Nougat). Xiaomi has promised that the Mi A1 will be getting the Android 8.0 Oreo update before the end of 2017. The company has also claimed that it will be one of the first devices in the market which will be getting Android 9.0 update, which really means a lot for the people looking for an up-to date Android smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5-inches LTPS FHD capacitive touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Resolution – 1920 x 1080 pixels (~403 PPI pixel density)
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- CPU – Octa-core processor 2.0 GHz
- GPU – Adreno 506
- OS – Android 7.1.2(Nougat)
- Memory – 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
- Primary Camera – Dual 12 MP (26mm, f/2.2, PDAF & 50mm, f/2.6), Autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary Camera – 5 MP, f/2.0
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery
Xiaomi Mi A1 Price in Nepal (Updated Price): Rs. 26,999
I think the Mi A1 can be a good phone to buy in this festive season. It packs all the necessary features between the given price point. If I were to buy a budget smartphone for around 30,000 this festive season I would definitely wait for this to come to the Nepal and give it a good look before buying any other smartphone. So, what do you think of the Xiaomi Mi A1? Will you wait for this phone or will you go for other smartphones available in the market?
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…