You might have heard about Web Weekend Kathmandu (WWKTM). If didn’t, let’s start with that.
Web Weekend Kathmandu is an annual tech event held, as the name suggests, around the weekend. Basically, it is a two-day international conference. Moreover, it will cover everything about web technology.
If you are a designer, developer or enthusiast, attending WWKTM is a must! Okay, you might want to know more.
Unfortunately, WWKTM event is still two weeks away. So, the timing or schedule is under construction. So, the essential details are yet to be known.
We will update the article once we get our hands on the schedule.
Web Weekend Kathmandu: Brief Background
Everybody might not have heard about Web Weekend Kathmandu. So, let me give you a quick background, just showcasing last year’s event.
Web Weekend Kathmandu 2018 saw 300+ people in attendance, 55+ representatives from different tech companies, 11 different nationalities speakers, countless networking, and so much more.
Here are a few testimonials from those who attended the event last year.
Likewise, Web Weekend Kathmandu 2019 is expected to follow suit.
There will be another 11 speakers from 8 countries, different tech company representatives, hundreds in attendance, and so much more. Among the 11 speakers, 5 speakers are national speakers, whereas, 6 speakers are international speakers from different tech fields.
Plus, we, the TechLekh Team, are in talks to be the official Media Partner for this event! In hindsight, if you do see me, come up and say hi.
Anyways, the tickets are already up for sale, and you can get your own right now! So, hurry, click here for the book your tickets now!
- Date: Saturday – Sunday (September 21 – September 22)
- Tickets Prices: Rs. 3500 (Regular)*, Rs. 4000 (Corporate)*, Rs. 4000 (Community)*
- Venue: TBA
- More Info: visit WWKTM’s Official Site
*Tickets will cover Lunch and Refreshments. However, it doesn’t include the hike on the second day of the conference.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- Oppo F17 Pro with Quad Cameras And Helio P95 to Launch Soon in NepalOppo has recently launched some budget phones like Oppo A53 and Oppo A12 in Nepal.…
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 Launched in Nepal, Priced at Rs. 5.69 LakhsHusqvarna Vitpilen 250 and Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is now available in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand &…
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Launched in Nepal: Priced Well!Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 and Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 is now in Nepal! Hansraj Hulaschand & Co.…