You might have heard about Web Weekend Kathmandu (WWKTM). If didn’t, let’s start with that.
Web Weekend Kathmandu is an annual tech event held, as the name suggests, around the weekend. Basically, it is a two-day international conference. Moreover, it will cover everything about web technology.
If you are a designer, developer or enthusiast, attending WWKTM is a must! Okay, you might want to know more.
Unfortunately, WWKTM event is still two weeks away. So, the timing or schedule is under construction. So, the essential details are yet to be known.
We will update the article once we get our hands on the schedule.
Web Weekend Kathmandu: Brief Background
Everybody might not have heard about Web Weekend Kathmandu. So, let me give you a quick background, just showcasing last year’s event.
Web Weekend Kathmandu 2018 saw 300+ people in attendance, 55+ representatives from different tech companies, 11 different nationalities speakers, countless networking, and so much more.
Here are a few testimonials from those who attended the event last year.
Likewise, Web Weekend Kathmandu 2019 is expected to follow suit.
There will be another 11 speakers from 8 countries, different tech company representatives, hundreds in attendance, and so much more. Among the 11 speakers, 5 speakers are national speakers, whereas, 6 speakers are international speakers from different tech fields.
Plus, we, the TechLekh Team, are in talks to be the official Media Partner for this event! In hindsight, if you do see me, come up and say hi.
Anyways, the tickets are already up for sale, and you can get your own right now! So, hurry, click here for the book your tickets now!
- Date: Saturday – Sunday (September 21 – September 22)
- Tickets Prices: Rs. 3500 (Regular)*, Rs. 4000 (Corporate)*, Rs. 4000 (Community)*
- Venue: TBA
- More Info: visit WWKTM’s Official Site
*Tickets will cover Lunch and Refreshments. However, it doesn’t include the hike on the second day of the conference.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 200, with Single-Channel ABS and FI Engine, Launched in NepalFinally! Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 ABS FI is here! After much speculations, Bajaj Nepal has…
- Tootle, Nepali Ride-Sharing App, Goes 24×7!After Pathao’s arrival, it definitely stirred some pot in the Nepali ride-hailing scene. Some were…
- Ncell Brings All Net Voice Pack: 20 Minutes of Talk Time for All Networks at Just Rs. 20Good News for Ncell prepaid customers! Ncell has just brought in the “All Net Voice…