You might have heard about Web Weekend Kathmandu (WWKTM). If didn’t, let’s start with that.
Web Weekend Kathmandu is an annual tech event held, as the name suggests, around the weekend. Basically, it is a two-day international conference. Moreover, it will cover everything about web technology.
If you are a designer, developer or enthusiast, attending WWKTM is a must! Okay, you might want to know more.
Unfortunately, WWKTM event is still two weeks away. So, the timing or schedule is under construction. So, the essential details are yet to be known.
We will update the article once we get our hands on the schedule.
Web Weekend Kathmandu: Brief Background
Everybody might not have heard about Web Weekend Kathmandu. So, let me give you a quick background, just showcasing last year’s event.
Web Weekend Kathmandu 2018 saw 300+ people in attendance, 55+ representatives from different tech companies, 11 different nationalities speakers, countless networking, and so much more.
Here are a few testimonials from those who attended the event last year.
Likewise, Web Weekend Kathmandu 2019 is expected to follow suit.
There will be another 11 speakers from 8 countries, different tech company representatives, hundreds in attendance, and so much more. Among the 11 speakers, 5 speakers are national speakers, whereas, 6 speakers are international speakers from different tech fields.
Plus, we, the TechLekh Team, are in talks to be the official Media Partner for this event! In hindsight, if you do see me, come up and say hi.
Anyways, the tickets are already up for sale, and you can get your own right now! So, hurry, click here for the book your tickets now!
- Date: Saturday – Sunday (September 21 – September 22)
- Tickets Prices: Rs. 3500 (Regular)*, Rs. 4000 (Corporate)*, Rs. 4000 (Community)*
- Venue: TBA
- More Info: visit WWKTM’s Official Site
*Tickets will cover Lunch and Refreshments. However, it doesn’t include the hike on the second day of the conference.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Review: Big, Beautiful, Powerful. But, Perfect?Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is supposedly the best smartphone in the world right now.…
- OPPO A5 2020 with Almost Identical Specs to OPPO A9 2020 to Launch in Nepal Tomorrow!OPPO is on fire right now with the upcoming launch of its two 2020 phones,…
- Huawei’s New Lite-Flagship, Huawei Nova 5T with Kirin 980 Processor Launched in Nepal: The Best Out There?Huawei as we all know are in a pickle at the moment. The confrontations with…