Jagadamba Motors, the authorized distributors of TVS motorcycles in Nepal, is organizing an exclusive 5-days event at Bhirkutimandap. The event, dubbed as “TVS Super Finance Fair”, will allow customers to get their favorite TVS bikes along with various offers and schemes.
According to this offer, you will get an on-site evaluation of your old motorcycles. Moreover, you will get a “Sure Shot” scratch card which will give you an additional chance to win up to Rs. 1 Lakhs! However, if you don’t have an old motorcycle to exchange, I’m sure that TVS will provide you with some attractive discounts on the TVS motorcycles of your choosing.
But that’s not all! You will get an additional Rs. 30,000 exchange-bonus, which might be added on top of your initial evaluation. Also, you will get a TVS Helmet, Bike Cover, and Raincoat for absolutely FREE!
Finally, if you decide to use the finance facility, the down payment is 20%, with EMI at Rs. 5,500.
Unfortunately, the artwork for the event is very confusing. For example, the promotional poster includes “0% Interest Special Finance” and “7.99% Finance Facility”, which is very confusing. So, be sure to contact the TVS personnel to clear any doubts.
If you were biding your time to get your hands on any TVS motorcycles, this might be a great opportunity for you! For more information or inquiries, visit the nearest TVS Showroom or Contact +977-9802071103 or 1660-013-1337.
- English Date: June 19 – June 23, 2019
- Nepali Date: Ashar 4 – Ashar 8, 2076
- Place: Bhirkutimandap Exhibition Hall, Kathmandu
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 Officially Launched: Beautiful or Ugly?Finally! Suzuki decided to give Gixxer’s the much-needed redesign. Apparently, Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and…
- OnePlus 7 Open for Pre-Booking in Nepal: Affordable & Still Superb?Review of: Oneplus 7Price:Rs. 66,999Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On July 16, 2019Last modified:July 16, 2019Summary:But you…
- Sony Camera Super Deals – These Discounts Are Really HUGE!!!While Sony’s smartphones haven’t been able to make much space for themselves on the smartphone…