When TVS Nepal launched TVS NTorq in the market back in September of last year, everyone knew that it was going to be a special scooter. As it turns out, people were right all along. Despite being just a year old, TVS NTorq 125 has successfully established itself as the best-selling scooter in Nepal.
So, it is only fair that TVS brings along the new updated version for the 2020 model year! Yet again, TVS does an amazing job, proving everyone that the company can bring it!
As for the pricing, TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition price in Nepal is set at Rs. 2,46,900. Compared to the TVS NTorq 125 (Standard Disc Variant), it costs just about Rs. 17,000 more. Right now, it is available for pre-booking!
Personally, I think the pricing is just awesome! So, we can safely assume that we’ll see a lot of NTorq 125 Race Edition in the streets of Kathmandu.
TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition: What’s New?
Let’s just get to the point. While there might not be any major internal changes to the scooter, there are three key external changes: New LED Headlights, New Decal Design, and Hazard Light Switch.
#1. New LED Headlights
In TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition, you get a T-shaped LED DRLs along with a four separate LED lights! Surely, you will feel the immense improvements in night-time visibility compared to the age-old halogen lamps.
#2. New Design Refinements
You get what you expect from any “Race Edition” scooter. Additionally, you get Checkered Flag Design, Race Edition Decals, Faux Carbon Fiber Finish, and so on. Interestingly, the new design elements beautifully compliment NTorq’s edgy and pointy design.
TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition is available in three new color variants: Matte Black, Metallic Black, and Metallic Red.
#3. Hazard Light Switch
Well, nobody really asked for this… nonetheless, it is a welcoming change.
READ ALSO: TVS Scooter Price in Nepal
In TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition, you get a red-colored Hazard Light switch which replaces the original Headlamp switch.
If it were me, I’d take Headlamp switch over the Hazard Light, but I still think it is an awesome new change!
TVS NTorq 125 Race Edition: What’s Unchanged?
Besides the three things I’ve mentioned, everything else remains the same.
You still get the 124.79cc 3-valve engine which can produce a max power of 9.4PS at 7500rpm and a max torque of 10.5Nm. Likewise, you still get the same multifunction smart instrument cluster.
Since everything else is more-or-less unchanged, I’ll end it here.
TVS NTorq 125 Key Specifications
- Engine Displacement: 124.79 cc
- Maximum Power: 9.4PS @ 9700rpm
- Maximum Torque: 10.5Nm @ 5500rpm
- Mileage: 47kmpl
- Front Brake: 220mm Disc
- Rear Brake: 130mm Drum
- Wheels Type: Alloy wheels
- Fuel Tank: 5 liters
TVS NTorq 125 Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,29,900
TVS NTorq 125 Price Race Edition in Nepal: Rs. 2,46,900
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Launching Next Week in NepalSamsung Galaxy A52s 5G is set to launch soon in Nepal. Samsung unveiled the Samsung…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…