Sipradi Trading, the authorized distributor of TATA Motors in Nepal, has recently launched TATA Yodha pickup truck in Nepal. Tata Yodha price in Nepal is set Rs. 20,50,000.
TATA Yodha is equipped with a powerful 85 HP 3.0L BS IV compliant engine that generates 250 Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed Manual Transmission. For better stability, this pickup truck suspension gets 5-leaves at the front and 9-leaves at the rear. The vehicle provides a heavy payload capacity of 1250 KGs.
This vehicle comes with massive 45-litre fuel tank and as claimed by the company it can travel nearly up to 630 KM that gives a mileage of 14 KMPL. The vehicle has a ground clearance of 210 mm which is good considering the roads in Nepal.
As per as safety is a concern, TATA Yodha offers high safety features such as Anti-roll Bars, 3-layered body construction, crumple zones, collapsible steering column, retractable seat-belts and side intrusion beams.
TATA Yodha Key Specifications
- Engine: BS IV 3.0-litre Common Rail Diesel
- Max. Power: 85 BHP
- Peak Torque: 250 Nm
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
- Ground Clearance: 210 mm
- Payload Capacity: 1250 KGs
TATA Yodha Price in Nepal: Rs. 20,50,000
Sipradi Trading is also providing financing up to 65% on this vehicle.
For further details and queries, please contact TATA Motors Nepal.
- Vianet Brings Dashain-Tihar Offer on Internet Packages: 32”/40” Skyworth TV + FREE NetTV Package!Vianet is one of the prominent ISPs of Nepal. The services that they provide has…
- Samsung Galaxy M30s with 6000mAh Battery, 48MP Triple Cameras Launched in NepalSamsung recently refreshed the A series with the launch of Galaxy A30s and the Galaxy…
- Ncell Introduces “Mero Plan”: A Perfect Offer Plan for People on the Go?Ncell has just introduced a new plan. This new plan is called “Mero Plan” and…