Sipradi Trading, the authorized distributor of TATA Motors in Nepal, has recently launched TATA Yodha pickup truck in Nepal. Tata Yodha price in Nepal is set Rs. 20,50,000.
TATA Yodha is equipped with a powerful 85 HP 3.0L BS IV compliant engine that generates 250 Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed Manual Transmission. For better stability, this pickup truck suspension gets 5-leaves at the front and 9-leaves at the rear. The vehicle provides a heavy payload capacity of 1250 KGs.
This vehicle comes with massive 45-litre fuel tank and as claimed by the company it can travel nearly up to 630 KM that gives a mileage of 14 KMPL. The vehicle has a ground clearance of 210 mm which is good considering the roads in Nepal.
As per as safety is a concern, TATA Yodha offers high safety features such as Anti-roll Bars, 3-layered body construction, crumple zones, collapsible steering column, retractable seat-belts and side intrusion beams.
TATA Yodha Key Specifications
- Engine: BS IV 3.0-litre Common Rail Diesel
- Max. Power: 85 BHP
- Peak Torque: 250 Nm
- Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
- Ground Clearance: 210 mm
- Payload Capacity: 1250 KGs
TATA Yodha Price in Nepal: Rs. 20,50,000
Sipradi Trading is also providing financing up to 65% on this vehicle.
For further details and queries, please contact TATA Motors Nepal.
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Review: Better option than the A50?Review of: Samsung Galaxy A70Price:Rs. 47,990Reviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 21, 2019Last modified:July 21, 2019Summary:On…
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review: The Best Android Experience One Can Get!Review of: OnePlus 7 ReviewReviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 19, 2019Last modified:July 19, 2019Summary:So, if…
- New Zhiyun Crane 3 LAB Arrives in Nepal: 2019’s Best Gimbal?Zhiyun is a company known for making gimbals and stabilizers for cameras and smartphones. Zhiyun…