Samsung is all set to add other two mid-range smartphones in the A-series, Samsung Galaxy A8, and Galaxy A8+. Samsung revealed both the smartphones in Vietnam with price and specs. The price of these phones is expected to be Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 63,000 for Samsung Galaxy A8 and Galaxy A8+ respectively. It is the first smartphone from Samsung to come with two selfie cameras.
Galaxy A8 comes with 5.6-inch full-HD+ (2220×1080 pixels) display while the Galaxy A8+ sports a 6-inch full-HD+ (2220×1080 pixels). The phone will be available in Black, Gold, Blue, and Orchid Grey color variant. Both the phone features an Infinity Display, 18.5:9 aspect ratio and an IP68 dust and water resistance rating. Both the device support Octa-core Exynos processor as well.
The Galaxy A8 and Galaxy A8+ are the first smartphones from Samsung to come with two selfie cameras. There is a 16-megapixel fixed focus, f/1.9 camera sensor, and an 8-megapixel f/1.9 sensor for better selfies. Moreover, it comes with Live Focus feature which enhances self-portraits by adjusting Bokeh effect even after the photo has been clicked. On the back, it has 16-megapixel fixed focus, f/1.9 camera sensor. Both the Galaxy A8 and Galaxy A8+ runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Samsung Galaxy A8 and Galaxy A8 Plus Key Specifications
- Display: 5.6-inch/6-inch, 1080×2,220-pixel displays
- Chipset: Octa-core Exynos processor (dual 2.2GHz + Hexa 1.6GHz)
- CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core processor
- Memory: 32/64GB storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD expandable storage, 4GB RAM, option for 6GB in A8 Plus
- OS: Android 7.1.1
- Primary Camera: 16MP rear camera
- Secondary Camera: 16MP + 8MP front cameras
- Battery: 3,000mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy A8 Price in Nepal (Estimated): Rs. 50,000
Samsung Galaxy A8 Plus Price in Nepal (Estimated): Rs. 63,000
Galaxy A8 (2018) and Galaxy A8+ features an Infinity Display and an IP68 dust and water resistance rating which is a great effort from a mid-range phone. They are also the first phones in the Galaxy A series to support the Gear VR headset. Moreover, the dual camera on the front makes this mid-range phones even more premium and high- end.
They deliver flagship designs and features at a midrange price. But the price tags on these phone does not seem reasonable. There are other phones with the lower price tag in the market such as OnePlus which could be a big competitor.
- Apple iPad Air 4 2020 with A14 Bionic Available for Pre-Order in NepalApple unveiled the new iPad Air 4 during its live event back in September. And,…
- Analogue Mall to Introduce Trade-In Program; Trade-In Old Gadgets for the New Ones or Cash!Analogue Mall is a multibrand e-commerce site with lots of gadgets on offer. It’s a…
- JBL Go 3 Launching in Nepal Soon – An Ultra Portable Speaker!JBL has plenty of portable speakers and their Go series is one of the best…