The Sixth SAARC Business Leaders Conclave (SBLC) is set to be organized in Kathmandu, Nepal from March 16 to March 18, 2018 by South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI). The conclave will be organized under the theme “Unleashing Shared Prosperity through Economic Integration”.
Why it matters:
- This conclave will aid in promoting economic activity and developing cordial relations among the communities of member nations of SAARC.
- It will provide an opportunity to engage both the political and business leaders to discuss deeper economic integration and explore new paths of sustained and inclusive economic growth for a prosperous and peaceful South Asia.
- The event is to be organized in collaboration with Federation of Nepalese Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FNCCI), in partnership with Friedrich Naumann Foundation (FNF) and with the support of Government of Nepal.
- It will host business delegates, governments and ministers from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- This auspicious event is likely to be inaugurated by the Prime Minister of Nepal. The inaugural session will be followed by Ministerial Round and Technical sessions, colorful musical and cultural evenings, aimed at promoting people to people and cultural connectivity in the region.
- The Conclave will witness the largest gathering of 500-750 private sectors representatives of South Asia.
- The outcome of the 6th SBLC will go a long way in promoting economic activity and developing cordial relations among the communities of member nations.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Review: Big, Beautiful, Powerful. But, Perfect?Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is supposedly the best smartphone in the world right now.…
- OPPO A5 2020 with Almost Identical Specs to OPPO A9 2020 to Launch in Nepal Tomorrow!OPPO is on fire right now with the upcoming launch of its two 2020 phones,…
- Huawei’s New Lite-Flagship, Huawei Nova 5T with Kirin 980 Processor Launched in Nepal: The Best Out There?Huawei as we all know are in a pickle at the moment. The confrontations with…