Telecell Pvt. Ltd., the official distributor of OPPO smartphones is planning to launch a new high-end phone in the Nepali market, OPPO F5. The phone is expected to be launched in Nepal in mid-November. OPPO F5 is the first bezel-less phones from OPPO in the Nepali market which also integrates artificial intelligence for better selfies.
The phone comes with a huge 6.0 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 2048 pixels along with a density of 386 pixels per inch. It is powered by Octa core Snapdragon 835. OPPO F5 packs 64GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 256GB. The device also comes with a 6GB of RAM.
ALSO SEE: OPPO Mobiles Price in Nepal
As far as the cameras are concerned, it has a 20-megapixel primary rear camera and a dual 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The camera uses artificial intelligence with the purity of organic beauty to create most stunning selfies. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and has a 4000mAh non-removable battery.
OPPO F5 Key Specifications
- Display – 6.0 inches IPS LCD touchscreen
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998
- CPU – Octa core
- GPU –Adreno 540
- Memory –64 GB of internal storage with microSD card(expandable up to 256GB),6GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Primary Camera –20 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 16 MP + 16 MP Dual Front Camera
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
OPPO F5 Price in Nepal (expected): Rs. 45,000 – Rs. 50,000
Its good to see a bezel-less phone by OPPO which many flagship phones have already integrated. OPPO has now taken its camera phone to the next level with its artificial intelligence for capturing stunning selfies.
The huge capacity of RAM makes this device great for multitasking as well as for gaming too. The exciting features are the edge-to-edge display and integration of artificial intelligence for selfies.
- New and Upcoming Scooters in NepalReview of: New and Upcoming Scooters in NepalPrice:TBAReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On May 24, 2019Last modified:May…
- New and Upcoming Bikes in NepalReview of: New and upcoming bikes in NepalProduct by: Jubin K.C.Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On May…
- Pocophone is Coming to Nepal Again. Should You Buy it in 2019? The Answer is Yes!I don’t understand this weird dance from Xiaomi. Sometimes they act like they want the…