OnePlus has launched the OnePlus Band in Nepal.
OnePlus Band price in Nepal is Rs. 6,490.
The fitness band comes with features like SpO2 monitoring and 5ATM/IP68 Water Resistance. What else? Let’s find out.
OnePlus Band Specifications
- Body: 40.4 x 17.6 x 11.95mm, 22.6g (with band strap), 5ATM and IP68 rated
- Display (Watch 4): 1.1-inch AMOLED display, 126 x 294 pixels
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
- Battery Capacity: 100 mAh, up to 14 days battery life (advertised)
- Sensors: Blood Oxygen Sensor, 2-axis accelerometer and gyroscope, Optical heart rate sensor
- Charging Interface: Wired OnePlus Band charging dongle, USB Type-A
OnePlus Band Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,490
OnePlus Band Overview
Design & Display
The design of the OnePlus Band looks like a typical fitness band. It has a silicon body and weighs 22.6g with a band strap. With the strap, it only weighs 10.3g.
The band is rated 5ATM and IP68 for sweat and water resistance. OnePlus Band is available in three colours: Black, Navy, and Tangerine Gray.
The display we get in the OnePlus Band is a 1.1-inch AMOLED screen with 126 x 294 pixels resolution.
Fitness & Tracking
The OnePlus Band has a blood oxygen sensor that can track blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) levels. It also monitors your sleep and heart rate.
The band has 13 different exercise modes including yoga, cricket, and fat burn running to analyze your performance.
For connectivity, the OnePlus Band has Bluetooth v5.0 support.
The band can be connected with the phone via Bluetooth and OnePlus Health App.
Battery & Charging
OnePlus Band has a 100mAh battery and the company claims it can last up to 14 days.
It charges via the OnePlus wired charging dongle that comes with the band.
OnePlus Band price in Nepal and Availability
OnePlus Band price in Nepal is Rs. 6,490. The band can be purchased from retails stores across Nepal.
|OnePlus Fitness Band||Price in Nepal|
|OnePlus Band||Rs. 6490|
OnePlus Band is a simple affordable fitness tracking wearable. It is a decent option for a fitness band in this price range. But other fitness bands such as Mi Band 6 will give it a tough competition.
What do you think about the OnePlus Band? Let us know in the comments!
Also watch our Mi Band 6 review in Nepali.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Review: The Best Affordable Flip PhonePros IPX8 Water Resistance Improved Displays Durable Build Flawless Performance Top-Notch Selfies Compactness Cons Battery…
- NTA Studying the Possibility of Refurbishing and Assembling Phone Sets in NepalNepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) is studying the possiblity to assemble and refurbish mobile phone sets.…
- Coolpad Cool 12A Review: An Stylish Entry-Level OptionPros Great design Good display Great Battery Life Decent performance Cons Below Average Camera Bugs…
- Gionee P15 Pro with Helio G35 and 6000mAh Battery Launched in NepalThe pro version of the recently launched Gionee P15, Gionee P15 Pro has been launched…
- Samsung Galaxy M22 with 48MP Camera Goes Official, Expected Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy M22 has gone official with the listing of the phone on the company’s…
- Bikes-Scooters Prices to Increase from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 50,000 as Govt Raises Tax DutyNepal Government has brought forth a new budget for the fiscal year 2021/22. It comes…