- A report by the Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB) titled “Current Macroeconomic and Financial Situation” showed that Nepal exported goods worth US Dollar 17 million to China in the seven months from mid-July 2017.
- This amount shows an increase of 72.3% over the same period of the last fiscal year.
- Nepal has been exporting products such as wheat flour, tea, noodles, handicrafts and pashmina.
- According to the report, Nepal witnessed a trade deficit of 5.88 billion U.S. dollar from mid-July 2017.
Why it matters:
- With Nepal struggling to reduce the increasing trade deficit, the rise in exports to China has come as a relief.
- Oppo A9 2020 Review: Good Design and Battery Life, Average PerformanceOppo A9 2020 is a brand new phone from Oppo. Oppo A5 2020 and Oppo…
- Recharge Yourselves with Reecharger’s Big Sale 2020Reecharger, an e-commerce platform from Nepal is gearing up to celebrate it’s first 2020 Sale…
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Expected to Launch in Nepal Soon!How many weeks has it been since we’ve first heard about the rumors of Samsung…