- A report by the Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB) titled “Current Macroeconomic and Financial Situation” showed that Nepal exported goods worth US Dollar 17 million to China in the seven months from mid-July 2017.
- This amount shows an increase of 72.3% over the same period of the last fiscal year.
- Nepal has been exporting products such as wheat flour, tea, noodles, handicrafts and pashmina.
- According to the report, Nepal witnessed a trade deficit of 5.88 billion U.S. dollar from mid-July 2017.
Why it matters:
- With Nepal struggling to reduce the increasing trade deficit, the rise in exports to China has come as a relief.
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Review: Better option than the A50?Review of: Samsung Galaxy A70Price:Rs. 47,990Reviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 21, 2019Last modified:July 21, 2019Summary:On…
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review: The Best Android Experience One Can Get!Review of: OnePlus 7 ReviewReviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 19, 2019Last modified:July 19, 2019Summary:So, if…
- New Zhiyun Crane 3 LAB Arrives in Nepal: 2019’s Best Gimbal?Zhiyun is a company known for making gimbals and stabilizers for cameras and smartphones. Zhiyun…