- A report by the Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB) titled “Current Macroeconomic and Financial Situation” showed that Nepal exported goods worth US Dollar 17 million to China in the seven months from mid-July 2017.
- This amount shows an increase of 72.3% over the same period of the last fiscal year.
- Nepal has been exporting products such as wheat flour, tea, noodles, handicrafts and pashmina.
- According to the report, Nepal witnessed a trade deficit of 5.88 billion U.S. dollar from mid-July 2017.
Why it matters:
- With Nepal struggling to reduce the increasing trade deficit, the rise in exports to China has come as a relief.
Experts Urge to Refine ‘Cybersecurity Policy 2021 Draft’, say there are Ample Gaps to be FulfilledDigitization has eased our life in many ways. Meanwhile, as everything is connected to the…
Understanding Electric Vehicle Tax Structure in Nepal: Past and Present!The EV sector in Nepal is a growing market, still decades away from its full…
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite Expected to Launch Soon in NepalSamsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite which was unveiled last month is set to launch in…
Samsung Galaxy A22 with Helio G80 Expected to Launch Soon in NepalSamsung is expected to launch the Samsung Galaxy A22 in Nepal alongside the Samsung M32.…
ZTE Axon 30 Ultra with Snapdragon 888 to Launch Soon in NepalZTE is set to make a comeback in Nepal with a host of new smartphones.…