- A report by the Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB) titled “Current Macroeconomic and Financial Situation” showed that Nepal exported goods worth US Dollar 17 million to China in the seven months from mid-July 2017.
- This amount shows an increase of 72.3% over the same period of the last fiscal year.
- Nepal has been exporting products such as wheat flour, tea, noodles, handicrafts and pashmina.
- According to the report, Nepal witnessed a trade deficit of 5.88 billion U.S. dollar from mid-July 2017.
Why it matters:
- With Nepal struggling to reduce the increasing trade deficit, the rise in exports to China has come as a relief.
vivo Y51 2020 with 8GB RAM and 48MP Triple Camera Launched in Nepalvivo recently launched vivo Y51 in the international market. And, vivo now has officially launched…
2021 BS6 Suzuki Dzire Launched in Nepal: Price Starts at Rs. 34.29 Lakhs2021 Suzuki Dzire is now available in Nepal. CG MotoCorp, the authorized distributor of Suzuki…
Apple AirPods Max Available for Pre-Order in Nepal: Premium Price!On December 8, Apple announced its first over-ear noise-canceling headphone called AirPods Max. And now…