- A report by the Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB) titled “Current Macroeconomic and Financial Situation” showed that Nepal exported goods worth US Dollar 17 million to China in the seven months from mid-July 2017.
- This amount shows an increase of 72.3% over the same period of the last fiscal year.
- Nepal has been exporting products such as wheat flour, tea, noodles, handicrafts and pashmina.
- According to the report, Nepal witnessed a trade deficit of 5.88 billion U.S. dollar from mid-July 2017.
Why it matters:
- With Nepal struggling to reduce the increasing trade deficit, the rise in exports to China has come as a relief.
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
‘2022 CX 250R’ Dirt Bike Coming Soon in Nepal: Fuel-Injection is Finally Here!Cross X 250R FI is coming soon in Nepal. Bikers Nepal Pvt. Ltd., the authorized…
Best Mobiles Under Rs. 60,000 in Nepal: Features and SpecsIn this article, we have compiled a list of the best phones under Rs. 60000…
Bajaj Bikes Price in Nepal 2022, Pulsar, Dominar, Avenger, Discover & AllThis is the complete price list for the Bajaj bikes price in Nepal. HH Bajaj,…