The Nepal Buildcon and Nepal Wood International Expo is here again for the fourth time running.
- This is Nepal’s biggest building expo.
- The three day event is being organized by Media Space Solutions in collaboration with Futurex Trade Fair and Events.
- The theme for this year is “Build Nepal—Invest in Development”. It is focused on 5 points: facilitating growth, competitiveness, promoting infrastructure investments, developing human capital and encouraging social development.
What to expect:
- The Buildcon section is focused on architecture, building, construction, design and engineering. While the Wood section is focused on woodworking machinery, furniture production technologies, tools, fittings, accessories, raw materials and products.
- The expo will showcase advanced construction technologies, inspiring innovative products and services in Nepal’s growing construction sector.
- There will be heavy equipment, wood and woodworking machineries, prefabricated building structures, unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (UPVC) windows machinery, UPVC profile, doors and windows, architectural hardware, bathroom fittings, pipes, laminates, veneers, plywood, tiles and sanitary ware and roofing.
- Also, the expo will have pre-engineering building, power tools, windows, concrete block machinery manufacturers, earthmoving equipment, material handling equipment and timber and aluminium composite panels.
Venue: Bhrikuti Mandap, Kathmandu
Date: February 9, 2018 to February 11, 2018.
Yamaha Fazer 25 Price in Nepal (March 2023 Updated)Highlights Yamaha Fazer 25 price in Nepal is Rs. 4.14 Lakhs. Yamaha Fazer 25 is…
Xiaomi 13 Lite with Snapdragon 7 Gen 1, Dual Front Camera to Launch Soon in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Xiaomi 13 Lite is expected to launch in Nepal soon. The phone has a…
Xiaomi 13 Pro Pre-Booking Starts on March 23 in NepalHIGHLIGHTS Pre-booking for Xiaomi 13 Pro will begin on March 23, 2023. Xiaomi 13 Pro…