Sastodeal recently partnered with Flipkart to bring it’s products to Nepal. Along with this, they have also partnered with Myntra; a fashion e-commerce company in India.
Myntra was founded in 2007 and was later acquired by Flipkart in May 2014. Even though Myntra is owned by Flipkart, it still competes with Flipkart when it comes to fashion e-commerce.
Myntra Brands Store at Sastodeal
Sastodeal’s partnership with Myntra is a by-product of its partnership with Flipkart. Though Myntra is owned by Flipkart it runs its own website and sells big brands like Puma, Nike, Reebok, and Under Armour. Along with these, it also has it’s own in-house brands like DressBerry, Mast & Harbour, HRX, Roadster, and Here & Now.
Brands like Nike, Reebok, and Under Armour are not available at Sastodeal’s Myntra store. Only Myntra’s own in-house brands are available right now. Currently, there are limited products but Sastodeal hopes to increase the number of products in the future.
Manohar Kamath, Head, Myntra Fashion Brands, said, “We are extremely delighted to partner with Sastodeal, one of Nepal’s leading e-commerce platforms. We are confident that -our offerings will soon be popular among the people of Nepal, given the reach and popularity of our partner, Sastodeal, which will further pave the way for growth and expansion in the region.”
This partnership is a positive step for the e-commerce industry of Nepal. It enables Nepali consumers to access products that are not available in Nepal. However, it’s in an early stage and it doesn’t look as appealing.
As a local Nepali company, our priority and responsibilities will always be for the local marketplace – local products and local small businesses. With our relationship with the e-commerce giant in India, it will be a natural next step to enable India market for local Nepali vendors and billions of Indian consumers.
– Amun Thapa, CEO of Sastodeal
Right now, you can shop from various apparel categories such as Myntra Jeans, Myntra Shirts, Myntra Casuals, and Myntra Shoes. Apparels for both and women are available at Myntra brand store inside sastodeal.
All of the products have 2 days delivery time and include easy return facility.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…