Pashupati Tradelink, authorized distributor of Micromax Nepal has launched Bolt Q327 at Rs. 6,193 in Nepal. The budget oriented smartphone sports 4.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touch screen. The smartphone has 1500 mAh removable Lithium-ion battery and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop).
The smartphone has 5 MP rear camera and 1.3 MP front camera. The rear camera has LED Flash support for capturing bright images.
The smartphone has 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory that can expanded up to 32GB through MicroSD card.
Connectivity configuration is good with Wi-Fi, GPS, FM and Dual SIM support. Bluetooth 4.1v is present for fast data transfer. Users are also ensured that they will get the best experience while surfing internet as the phone is 3G enabled.
Users can purchase the phone from any authorized Micromax distributors in Nepal.
Micromax Bolt Q327 Specifications
|Released Date||20 April 2016|
|Battery Type||removable Li-ion|
|Battery Capacity||1500 mAh|
|Operating System||Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)|
1.2 GHz quad-core processor
|Expandable Storage||Upto 32GB|
|Expandable Storage Type||MicroSD|
|Rear Camera||5 MP|
|Front Camera||1.3 MP|
|Bluetooth||Yes with 4.1v|
|SIM||Dual SIM Support|
Micromax Bolt Q327 is low-range smartphone. Users will have problem playing high end games since the mobile has 1 GB RAM and 1.2 GHz processor. Users can capture beautiful moments using 5 MP primary camera with LED Flash. I think 8 GB Internal Storage is enough to store files. If not sufficient storage can be extended to 32 GB.
This mobile has low configuration compared to other high end mobiles in the market, but has one of the best configuration for this price range model. For tight budget people, this mobile can be one of the best option in the market.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…