The government has announced to establish Madan Bhandari Science and Technology Academy. The academy is to be established for International academic excellence in the field of science and technology.
- The announcement of the academy was made by Finance Minister Dr. Yubraj Khatiwada while reading out the budget in the joint meeting of the Federal Parliaments.
- According to the budget, the government has allocated Rs. 134 billion for the education sector, including science and technology.
- Similarly, additional Rs. 840 million was allocated for the operation of technical classes in community schools.
- Likewise, University Grant Commission (UGC) will get Rs. 14.36 billion for improving the quality of education of government colleges.
- Meanwhile, the government has allocated Rs. 56.41 billion for the health sector in its annual budget.
Vivo Y55 with Snapdragon 680 Launched in NepalVivo has launched the recently announced Vivo Y55 in Nepal. This is a 4G variant,…
Satellite Operator Kacific To Improve Broadband Internet Access in NepalKacific Broadband Satellites Group (Kacific), a satellite operator providing a high-speed broadband internet service, has…
Lectro Electric Cycles Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsThis is the complete price list for Lectro electric cycles in Nepal. Nimbus International Company…