The government has announced to establish Madan Bhandari Science and Technology Academy. The academy is to be established for International academic excellence in the field of science and technology.
- The announcement of the academy was made by Finance Minister Dr. Yubraj Khatiwada while reading out the budget in the joint meeting of the Federal Parliaments.
- According to the budget, the government has allocated Rs. 134 billion for the education sector, including science and technology.
- Similarly, additional Rs. 840 million was allocated for the operation of technical classes in community schools.
- Likewise, University Grant Commission (UGC) will get Rs. 14.36 billion for improving the quality of education of government colleges.
- Meanwhile, the government has allocated Rs. 56.41 billion for the health sector in its annual budget.
Purple Launches a Bunch of New Accessories in NepalEarlier this year, a new Nepali accessory brand Purple was launched in Nepal, debuting three…
Honor 70 with 54MP Sensor to Launch Soon in NepalHonor is ready to launch Honor 70 in Nepal. It is Honor’s upper mid-range smartphone…
Realme C33 with Unisoc Tiger T612 Launched in NepalRealme today launched Realme C33 in Nepal. It is a new budget phone from Realme…