The government has announced to establish Madan Bhandari Science and Technology Academy. The academy is to be established for International academic excellence in the field of science and technology.
- The announcement of the academy was made by Finance Minister Dr. Yubraj Khatiwada while reading out the budget in the joint meeting of the Federal Parliaments.
- According to the budget, the government has allocated Rs. 134 billion for the education sector, including science and technology.
- Similarly, additional Rs. 840 million was allocated for the operation of technical classes in community schools.
- Likewise, University Grant Commission (UGC) will get Rs. 14.36 billion for improving the quality of education of government colleges.
- Meanwhile, the government has allocated Rs. 56.41 billion for the health sector in its annual budget.
- New and Upcoming Cars in NepalReview of: Upcoming Cars in NepalReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On August 21, 2019Last modified:August 21, 2019Summary:So,…
- Hero Scooters Price in NepalReview of: Hero ScootersVersion:Latest & UpdatedPrice:Rs. 164000 to Rs. 206000Reviewed by: Abhishek GuptaRating:4On August 21,…
- Tata Harrier, Renamed as Tata H5! Launch Date Confirmed for NADA Auto Show 2019!Review of: 2019 Tata HarrierPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On August 21, 2019Last modified:August 21, 2019Summary:Well, the…