After releasing the K5 Note in Nepali market, Lenovo is planning to release the Lenovo K6 Note in Nepal. It is one of their budget smartphone which comes under 30,000 price mark. LifeCom Pvt. Ltd., the sole distributor of Lenovo phones in Nepal is set to release the Lenovo K6 Note in the first week of May. Lenovo K6 Note Price in Nepal is set for Rs. 29,999. There is a Rs. 1000 off on pre-booking of the new Lenovo K6 Note, you can go to this site and pre-book your new Lenovo smartphone.
The Lenovo K6 Note shares a similar design language to its predecessor, the K5 Note. It has got a full metal uni-body design which makes the phone look a bit sturdier and premium with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. It has a 5.5-inch FullHD IPS LCD display. Under the hood, it’s rocking a mediocre Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC clocked at 1.4 GHz. It is an octa-core processor which is coupled with Adreno 505 GPU. This device packs 4GB of RAM. This device offers 32GB of internal storage which is backed up with a microSD expansion up to 256GB. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow which can hopefully be upgraded to Android Nougat. And it is also powered by a big 4000 mAh battery.
Recently Launched: Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo With 4900mAh Battery Set to Launch in Nepal
The Lenovo K6 Note sports a 16 MP rear facing camera equipped with a dual tone LED flash. The front facing camera is an 8MP shooter which will help you take some high res selfie photos. More details on the camera will be covered in our full review of the Lenovo K6 Note.
Another worth mentioning feature of the Lenovo K6 Note is that there is Dolby Atmos audio enhancement system which will help increase your audio experience.
Lenovo K6 Note Key Specifications
- Display – 5.5 inches FHD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 43o
- CPU – Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Adreno 505
- Memory – 32GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage(up to 256GB), 4GB RAM
- OS – Andriod 6.0 Marshmallow
- Primary Camera – 16 MP, dual phase detection autofocus, dual-tone dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 8MP
- Battery – Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Lenovo K6 Note Price in Nepal: Rs. 29,999
Lenovo smartphone is trying to compete with the Chinese smartphone manufacturers like Xiaomi and Huawei in Nepal, which are providing users a lot of options even for a budget phone but is not being able to do so. Lenovo phone always lags behind in terms of performance and camera department. If Lenovo can pack a good chipset and a good quality camera inside their smartphone with a budget price range then they can compete with other smartphone manufacturers. I think, the K6 Note also lags behind in terms of good processor and the camera sensor also does not seem promising. If you have any suggestion for Lenovo, you can comment below.
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 155 Officially Launched: Beautiful or Ugly?Finally! Suzuki decided to give Gixxer’s the much-needed redesign. Apparently, Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and…
- OnePlus 7 Open for Pre-Booking in Nepal: Affordable & Still Superb?Review of: Oneplus 7Price:Rs. 66,999Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On July 16, 2019Last modified:July 16, 2019Summary:But you…
- Sony Camera Super Deals – These Discounts Are Really HUGE!!!While Sony’s smartphones haven’t been able to make much space for themselves on the smartphone…