Minister for Land Reforms and Management Gopal Dahit laid emphasis on making land administration smooth, transparent and technology-friendly.
Why it matters:
- A two-day workshop was conducted in Itahari on the topic of land reforms, for revenue officers of Province 1 and 2 on 14th Feb 2018. It was organized by the Department of Land Reforms and Management.
- The workshop was inaugurated by Minister Dahit.
- It saw participation from Chief District Officer of Sunsari district, Gopal Prasad Parajuli, Mayor of Itahari Sub-Metropolitan City, Dwarika Lal Chaudhary and others.
- The workshop will aid the revenue officers of province 1 and 2 to be aware of land reform issues.
What they are saying:
- Minister Dahit drew the attention saying, the capital gains tax on land that should be introduced in a transparent and scientific manner to ensure the state’s prosperity.
- He clarified that the campaign to make the future of all Nepali people bright would materialize if land could be utilized as the main resource for making the country prosperous.
- He said he would participate in the workshop and added that all employees working at land reforms and revenue offices should be responsible towards people.
Featured video from TechLekh
Xiaomi 12 Pro Unboxing & Impressions नेपालीमा
Entry-Level Benco V62 with Unisoc SC9832e Processor Launched in NepalMobile brand Benco today launched Benco V62, its new entry-level smartphone, in Nepal. The Benco…
Purple Universal True Wireless Earbuds Launched in NepalNepali brand Purple has launched its first TWS named Purple Universal True Wireless Earbuds in…
Suzuki Avenis 125 Launch is Happening on August 22 in Nepal!Suzuki Avenis 125 launch is finally happening in Nepal. VG Suzuki, the authorized distributor of…