KTM- Ready To Race Nepal is organizing its annual event ‘The Orange Ride’ from 14th July to 15th July. For 2017, ‘The Orange Ride’ is set for Kuri, a small village in Kalinchwok (Dolakha) which is 18 Km north of Charikot. This annual ride is strictly for KTM owners only who will be facilitated on first come first serve basis due to limited registrations. So, you will need to register yourself at your nearest KTM showroom along with a PP size photograph, xerox copy of your citizenship certificate, driving license and vehicle registration certificate (Bill Book).
The registration amount is Rs. 1,500 for the Rider and additional Rs. 1,500 for the Pillion Rider. Riders are requested to register themselves by 13th July 2017 noon. The registration charge includes breakfast, lunch, accommodations & refreshments. On the event day, all the riders will gather at KTM Showroom, Naxal by 6 AM sharp and depart to their destination by 7 AM sharp.
Also Read: Aprilia Shuts Down its Showroom in Nepal
Also for 2017, KTM Nepal has introduced ‘The KTM Awards’ where riders will be awarded on categories like Most Disciplined Riders, Best Helmets, Best KTM modifications (in terms of stickers and paints only not in terms of sounds etc.), Best riding Couples and Best KTM Riders.
To assure safety and maintain discipline during the ride, KTM Nepal has set some rules known as the Orange Code which is as:
- Proper riding formations and group riding rules should be maintained throughout the ride.
- Basic riding gears like riding jacket, gloves, helmet and full shoes are mandatory for the riders as well as the pillions (if any).
- Carrying a valid driving license is a must for the rider.
- Riders can bring in their wives/friends/brothers as pillion riders.
For any doubts or queries, please contact KTM- Ready To Race Nepal at: 4415462, 4414326
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…
- News Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Launched with More FeaturesYamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid has been launched in India. Yamaha Motors India has revealed the…
- Honda Grazia 125 BS6 Launched in Nepal: New Changes, New Price!Honda Grazia BS6 is now available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company, the authorized distributor of…