Why it matters:
The conference will bring together academicians, researchers, engineers and industry experts involved in multiple disciplines of Renewable Energy Technologies.
- The three day event will be held on Hotel Radisson, Kathmandu from March 29 to 31.
- It will provide a platform for researchers, engineers, and students to share their ideas, research and developmental work in Renewable Energy Technologies (RETs).
- The keynote speakers for the conference are Prof. Dr. Ram Manohar Shrestha, and Prof. Dr. M. Rezwan Khan.
When: March 29 – 31
Where: Hotel Radisson, Kathmandu
Duration: 3 full days
More details: http://ku.edu.np/icdret2018
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Review: Better option than the A50?Review of: Samsung Galaxy A70Price:Rs. 47,990Reviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 21, 2019Last modified:July 21, 2019Summary:On…
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review: The Best Android Experience One Can Get!Review of: OnePlus 7 ReviewReviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 19, 2019Last modified:July 19, 2019Summary:So, if…
- New Zhiyun Crane 3 LAB Arrives in Nepal: 2019’s Best Gimbal?Zhiyun is a company known for making gimbals and stabilizers for cameras and smartphones. Zhiyun…