Why it matters:
The conference will bring together academicians, researchers, engineers and industry experts involved in multiple disciplines of Renewable Energy Technologies.
- The three day event will be held on Hotel Radisson, Kathmandu from March 29 to 31.
- It will provide a platform for researchers, engineers, and students to share their ideas, research and developmental work in Renewable Energy Technologies (RETs).
- The keynote speakers for the conference are Prof. Dr. Ram Manohar Shrestha, and Prof. Dr. M. Rezwan Khan.
When: March 29 – 31
Where: Hotel Radisson, Kathmandu
Duration: 3 full days
More details: http://ku.edu.np/icdret2018
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 200, with Single-Channel ABS and FI Engine, Launched in NepalFinally! Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 ABS FI is here! After much speculations, Bajaj Nepal has…
- Tootle, Nepali Ride-Sharing App, Goes 24×7!After Pathao’s arrival, it definitely stirred some pot in the Nepali ride-hailing scene. Some were…
- Ncell Brings All Net Voice Pack: 20 Minutes of Talk Time for All Networks at Just Rs. 20Good News for Ncell prepaid customers! Ncell has just brought in the “All Net Voice…