Why it matters:
The conference will bring together academicians, researchers, engineers and industry experts involved in multiple disciplines of Renewable Energy Technologies.
- The three day event will be held on Hotel Radisson, Kathmandu from March 29 to 31.
- It will provide a platform for researchers, engineers, and students to share their ideas, research and developmental work in Renewable Energy Technologies (RETs).
- The keynote speakers for the conference are Prof. Dr. Ram Manohar Shrestha, and Prof. Dr. M. Rezwan Khan.
When: March 29 – 31
Where: Hotel Radisson, Kathmandu
Duration: 3 full days
More details: http://ku.edu.np/icdret2018
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street First Ride: Mixed Experiences!Bajaj Avenger 160 ABS Street is now available in Nepal. HH Bajaj, the authorized distributors…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…