ICT Meet Up V.4.0 2016, the fourth version of the event is one of the mega event in the Nepalese ICT field which is set to be organized by Prime IT Club on June 4-5, 2016, Saturday and Sunday. ICT Meetup V4.0 2016 with the theme “ICT Academia – Industry Collaboration: Understanding the Difference” provides a platform for ICT practitioners, developers, IT students, freelancer including different niche IT companies who are scrutinizing themselves, their talents, innovation and projects in the Information Technology field.
This year, the organizing team is more focused on a hybrid platform that is Business and Technology, which is the latest trend in the global as well as local market. The primary objective of the event is to bridge the gap between the academy and industry which also provides a platform for students, developers and entrepreneurs of Nepalese Market to showcase their project, bring innovative ideas and bestow new opportunities to current aspiring students.
This event will act as synergism between deserving ideas of students and emerging IT companies resulting progression of venture capital concept in our market. This event will ultimately help students become professionals in no time, contribute to work and expand in their own country.
- To make students as realize the gap between academic knowledge provided by the universities and current market demand.
- To focus on the problems and solutions to those problems of novices in IT as well as the business field.
- Various emerging platforms for innovative ideas in IT and Entrepreneurship.
- To enhance IT as well as Entrepreneurship: BizTech, an emerging concept of Nepalese market.
- To help students realize that ICT field Nepal is widening and they can work together with professional to expand to a higher level.
The event is supported by NTA, MOST, Ministry of Science and Technology, IOST, Department of IT in Nepal, Information Technology Society of Nepal, WISTEM, ISOC Internet Society and niche IT Companies like NLocate, Parewa Labs ,edusala.com, Lishn, Sastra Pvt Ltd., Kulcha Pvt. Ltd., etc.
The venue for the event is Prime College, Nayabazaar, Khusibun, Kathmandu.
The Inauguration ceremony will be held on June 4th, and the event will formally begin afterward.
The first day(June 4th) will be focused on Information Technology sessions and the second day(June 5th) will hold Entrepreneurship sessions. This event will benefit both the technical and business undergraduate students as the sessions will combine both business and technology and the speakers will try to reflect the current scenario of current trends and economy.
The Major attractions of ICT Meet Up V4.0 are:
- Sessions on latest IT and Entrepreneurship topics by experts
- Interaction program among professionals, entrepreneurs, industrialists, students and stakeholder.
- Presentation program of innovative ideas of participants
- Video conference with international professionals.
- Talk show about Academia and industry which will include people from the industry and the education sector of Nepal
- Career orientation to students by renowned personalities
- Stalls and booths for interested sponsors
Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/733425960093553/
When: Jun 4 at 10 AM to Jun 5 at 5 PM
Where: PRIME COLLEGE, Naya Bazar, Khusibu, Kathmandu
Hosted by ICT Meetup and Prime IT Club
Sudeshna Pradhananga is President at prime IT club. She is currently studying BSc.CSIT and is in 7th semester of her studies. She acquires good programming skills in JAVA and PHP. She can be reached on facebook.
Experts Urge to Refine ‘Cybersecurity Policy 2021 Draft’, say there are Ample Gaps to be FulfilledDigitization has eased our life in many ways. Meanwhile, as everything is connected to the…
NTA Working to Implement MDMS to Curb Grey Phones from July 16The government is all set to implement Mobile Management Device System (MDMS) from Shrawan 1.…
Chaudhary Group Introduces ‘CG NET’ Fiber Internet Service in NepalCG Communications Ltd., a subsidiary of CG (Chaudhary Group) has launched its internet service in…
Redmi Note 10S with Helio G95 to Launch in Nepal on June 18Xiaomi is set to launch the Redmi Note 10S in Nepal. Mi Nepal teased the…
Nokia Lite Earbuds with 36 Hours of Battery Life Launched in NepalNokia recently launched a headphone and a portable speaker in Nepal. And, they are back…
Kia Niro EV Makes a Comeback in Nepal with a New Pricing!Kia Niro EV is now back in Nepal. Continental Associates Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…