Hariban Municipality installed biometric fingerprint attendance system in 27 community schools within the municipality, reports My Republica.
Why it matters:
The system has brought many positive changes in the school system. Since the records of the teacher’s attendance are circulated to different authorities, it provides a motive for the teachers to come on time and stay full hours. It is a positive step taken to improve the quality of education in community schools.
What they are saying:
- Janata Adharbhut Vidhyalaya of Hariban has also implemented biometric fingerprint attendance system. The system tracks the attendance of the teachers so that the school will be able to provide salary based on their work hours.
- The school’s principle Dilliram Bhattarai said that he was having a hard time getting the school’s teachers to come to school regularly and work for their allocated time. He said, “Teachers are now coming exactly on time and leaving only after school is over. I do not have to confront anyone.” The system has made it so that the leisure class hours have also decreased.
- Hariban Municipality Mayor, Ganesh Prasai, said that the records of the teachers and staff are circulated to municipal office, guardians, and also to the education department.
- Amazfit Smartwatch Price in Nepal: Features and SpecsAmazfit is smart wearable and accessories brand based in China. The brand comes under Huami…
- Apple iMac and iMac Pro 2020 Now Available in NepalApple iMac and iMac Pro 2020 were launched in August 2020. And, now they are…
- Apple iPad Air 4 2020 with A14 Bionic Available for Pre-Order in NepalApple unveiled the new iPad Air 4 during its live event back in September. And,…