Introduced in 2016, Hamro Nepali English Dictionary application is now accompanied by 1 million users and thousands of users have been using it every day.
Before this, there was not any other alternate app to see, learn and hear the pronunciation of Nepali and English words. The first edition of Hamro English Nepali Dictionary was primarily targeted till grade 10 students with limited words, and now it has been upgraded with more words, user friendly meanings and expanded edge of uses. Now this dictionary can also address the quest of university level students with its advanced words, definitions, pictures and correct pronunciations.
Mr. Chunamani Gautam with his immense contribution for Nepali linguistics and Grammar has equipped this mobile application with 30 thousand plus Nepali words and their relevant English meanings. This mobile application will also be a bridge to connect newer Nepali generations with moral and authentic Nepali words and their meanings in a daily and conversational use. The interface presents simple and conversational Nepali sentences along with their pronunciation and meanings to make Nepali learning easier.
Competitive Features of Hamro Nepali English Dictionary
- Advanced words
- Correct pronunciation (With Audios)
- Different word games to enhance knowledge
- Pictorial explanations (Internet connection needed)
- Offline uses
- Audio pronunciation
- Infinite words and meanings
- Search Option
- Save words for future view
- Apple MacBook Air 2020 Available for Pre-Order in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 1.59 LakhsApple launched its new MacBook Air in March. The new MacBook Air 2020 brings upgraded…
- Oppo to Launch a New Mid-range Smartphone in Nepal, the OPPO A52Recently OPPO teased the launch of OPPO A31 in Nepal. Now, the company is preparing…
- Samsung A21s with Exynos 850 and HD+ Screen to Launch in Nepal Tomorrow!Samsung Galaxy A21s was launched last month in India. And, now it’s heading to Nepal.…