Introduced in 2016, Hamro Nepali English Dictionary application is now accompanied by 1 million users and thousands of users have been using it every day.
Before this, there was not any other alternate app to see, learn and hear the pronunciation of Nepali and English words. The first edition of Hamro English Nepali Dictionary was primarily targeted till grade 10 students with limited words, and now it has been upgraded with more words, user friendly meanings and expanded edge of uses. Now this dictionary can also address the quest of university level students with its advanced words, definitions, pictures and correct pronunciations.
Mr. Chunamani Gautam with his immense contribution for Nepali linguistics and Grammar has equipped this mobile application with 30 thousand plus Nepali words and their relevant English meanings. This mobile application will also be a bridge to connect newer Nepali generations with moral and authentic Nepali words and their meanings in a daily and conversational use. The interface presents simple and conversational Nepali sentences along with their pronunciation and meanings to make Nepali learning easier.
Competitive Features of Hamro Nepali English Dictionary
- Advanced words
- Correct pronunciation (With Audios)
- Different word games to enhance knowledge
- Pictorial explanations (Internet connection needed)
- Offline uses
- Audio pronunciation
- Infinite words and meanings
- Search Option
- Save words for future view
- Apple iPad Air 4 2020 with A14 Bionic Available for Pre-Order in NepalApple unveiled the new iPad Air 4 during its live event back in September. And,…
- Analogue Mall to Introduce Trade-In Program; Trade-In Old Gadgets for the New Ones or Cash!Analogue Mall is a multibrand e-commerce site with lots of gadgets on offer. It’s a…
- JBL Go 3 Launching in Nepal Soon – An Ultra Portable Speaker!JBL has plenty of portable speakers and their Go series is one of the best…