Nepal’s Legislature Parliament Finance Committee has urged the government to expand telecommunication services in the nation.
The committee has been specific to 15 rural municipalities that do not have access telephone and internet yet. And it has urged the Ministry of Information and Communications (MoIC) to take the initiative.
Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) gave the list of 15 municipalities as follows:
- Byas, Api Himal and Duhu rural municipalities of Darchula district
- Himali, Swamikartik, Gaunmul and Triveni rural municipalities of Bajura district
- Khaptadchhanna rural municipality of Bajhang district
- Patarasi and Hima rural municipalities of Jumla district
- Mahawai and Tilagufa rural municipalities of Kalikot district, and
- Adanchuli, Chunkheli and Kharpunath rural municipalities of Humla district
These municipalities are spread across six districts. The committee has also urged Nepal Telecom to expand 4G service across the country.
- New Skoda Rapid Onyx Edition Launched in Nepal for Rs 48.45 LakhsReview of: Skoda Rapid Onyx Price:Rs. 48,45,000Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26,…
- Renault Triber To Be Unveiled at NADA Auto Show 2019!Review of: Renault TriberPrice:TBDReviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:5On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26, 2019Summary:Yes! Renault Triber…
- Realme C2 Launches Exclusively in Daraz Mobile Week!Review of: Realme C2Price:Rs. 14,290Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:4On June 26, 2019Last modified:June 26, 2019Summary:Realme C2…