Nepal’s Legislature Parliament Finance Committee has urged the government to expand telecommunication services in the nation.
The committee has been specific to 15 rural municipalities that do not have access telephone and internet yet. And it has urged the Ministry of Information and Communications (MoIC) to take the initiative.
Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) gave the list of 15 municipalities as follows:
- Byas, Api Himal and Duhu rural municipalities of Darchula district
- Himali, Swamikartik, Gaunmul and Triveni rural municipalities of Bajura district
- Khaptadchhanna rural municipality of Bajhang district
- Patarasi and Hima rural municipalities of Jumla district
- Mahawai and Tilagufa rural municipalities of Kalikot district, and
- Adanchuli, Chunkheli and Kharpunath rural municipalities of Humla district
These municipalities are spread across six districts. The committee has also urged Nepal Telecom to expand 4G service across the country.
- Vianet Brings Dashain-Tihar Offer on Internet Packages: 32”/40” Skyworth TV + FREE NetTV Package!Vianet is one of the prominent ISPs of Nepal. The services that they provide has…
- Samsung Galaxy M30s with 6000mAh Battery, 48MP Triple Cameras Launched in NepalSamsung recently refreshed the A series with the launch of Galaxy A30s and the Galaxy…
- Ncell Introduces “Mero Plan”: A Perfect Offer Plan for People on the Go?Ncell has just introduced a new plan. This new plan is called “Mero Plan” and…