Nepal’s Legislature Parliament Finance Committee has urged the government to expand telecommunication services in the nation.
The committee has been specific to 15 rural municipalities that do not have access telephone and internet yet. And it has urged the Ministry of Information and Communications (MoIC) to take the initiative.
Nepal Telecommunications Authority (NTA) gave the list of 15 municipalities as follows:
- Byas, Api Himal and Duhu rural municipalities of Darchula district
- Himali, Swamikartik, Gaunmul and Triveni rural municipalities of Bajura district
- Khaptadchhanna rural municipality of Bajhang district
- Patarasi and Hima rural municipalities of Jumla district
- Mahawai and Tilagufa rural municipalities of Kalikot district, and
- Adanchuli, Chunkheli and Kharpunath rural municipalities of Humla district
These municipalities are spread across six districts. The committee has also urged Nepal Telecom to expand 4G service across the country.
Big News: McDonald’s Launches Delivery Service in Nepal with FoodmanduHIGHLIGHTS McDonald’s has partnered with Foodmandu to exclusively deliver its menu items in Nepal. Nepali…
Honda Aviator 110 Price in Nepal (April 2023 Updated)HIGHLIGHTS Honda Aviator price in Nepal is Rs. 2.35 Lakhs. It is available in a…
Honda Unicorn 150 Price in Nepal (April 2023 Updated)HIGHLIGHTS Honda Unicorn 150 price in Nepal is Rs. 3.08 Lakhs. It comes in Black,…