In early November, Gionee Nepal revealed their next smartphone release in Nepal. Gionee M7 Power is more about the power and design. After countless teasers on Facebook, the date has finally been revealed.
The smartphone is set to arrive on December 25, Christmas. The company has been very cautious regarding the launch date and price of the device. However, Gionee M7 Power price in Nepal is expected to be around Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 35,000.
Gionee M7 Power comes with Snapdragon 435 SoC and an octa-core processor. The 6.0-inch display follows the 18:9 aspect ratio trend which is an IPS LCD with 2.5D curved glass. Its metallic body, made up of aluminum, looks incredible. The internal storage is 64GB out of the box with 4GB RAM.
The primary camera on the rear is 13MP with an 8MP front camera. It comes with standard features like face detection, HDR, panorama, etc. Android Nougat runs with custom Amigo skin. The entire device runs on massive Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. According to the company, it’s battery can last up to 2 days.
Gionee M7 Power Key Specifications
- Display – 6.0-inch HD LCD IPS Panel (18:9 aspect ratio) with 2.5D curved glass
- Chipset – Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435
- CPU – Octa-core 1.4GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU – Adreno 505
- Memory – 64 GB internal storage with microSD card (expandable up to 256GB), 4GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.1 Nougat with Amigo OS 5.0
- Primary Camera – 13MP Rear Camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, 1080p @30fps
- Secondary Camera – 8MP Front Facing Camera
- Battery – 5000mAh Polymer Lithium-Ion battery
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor and Compass
Gionee M7 Power Price in Nepal(Expected): Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 35,000
Looking at the spec sheet, the M7 certainly packs a punch. It comes with a Snapdragon processor, sufficient storage, good camera and a massive battery. Movies and games will look good on 18:9 display. All in all, this is a good phone and suitable candidate to be your daily driver.
My only complaint is the 720p LCD display. The larger screen with less resolution does not go hand in hand. Despite this, Gionee M7 is worth checking out!
- Tesla’s Cybertruck to be Enrolled into the Dubai Police Force ShortlyIt’s been like, a week since the “Bulletproof” Tesla Cybertruck has been introduced. In this…
- Honor 9X with Kirin 710F & Triple Camera Setup Officially Launched in Nepal TodayHonor launched a mid-range smartphone “Honor 9X“ in China back in July with the new…
- TATA Gravitas 7-Seater SUV: Things We Know So Far!Recently, Tata Motors announced its intentions to launch the all-new TATA Gravitas in India. Moreover,…