After the successful completion of two iterations of IT Job fair in 2017 and 2018, Deerwalk Institute of Technology (DWIT), one of the reputed IT colleges in Nepal, is gearing up for its third edition of the event under the name DWIT Job Fair 2019. The event is scheduled to take place this Friday, September 20 at Deerwalk Complex, Sifal, Kathmandu.
What is DWIT Job Fair?
DWIT Job Fair is an annual IT Job fair event organized by DWIT with a primary aim to create a platform where Nepali IT/Software companies and students unite and bridge the gap between the necessities and requirements for a job in IT/Software industry.
The first and the second edition of the DWIT Job Fair were both a huge hit. Some of the biggest IT companies in Nepal, like Deerwalk, Vianet, Verscend, Logpoint and many other participated in the event.
Last year, 22 companies from the software industry participated in the event. The event witnessed footfall of 1500+ participants, mostly college graduates and student looking for internships. And as per the information shared by the organizers, out of 1500+ participants, 109 got the placements, whereas 341 were called for the 2nd round of interview.
This year the organizers are aiming for the same enthusiastic participation from the software companies and IT students in Nepal.
Who can participate?
DWIT Job Fair is hugely centered towards students / fresh graduates or job-seekers having CS/IT/Software as their major.
Likewise, anyone who has some kind of technical skill related to software development and design, either self-trained or trained from private training institutes can join the fair.
Why does DWIT Job Fair 2019 matter?
- This could be a great opportunity for students as well as people in general to interact with some of the biggest software companies of Nepal all at the same place.
- The event also has plans for special section dedicated to most happening and upcoming start-ups of the country making it ideal for people who want to experience a start-up environment first hand.
- There will be walk-in-interviews with different software companies of Nepal. The companies will be providing full-time job or internship as per their requirements and capabilities of the applicants.
How to register for the DWIT Job Fair 2019?
In order to register for the event, visit the job fair website at jobfair.dwit.edu.np. Register for the event by filling out the participation form and uploading your most recent resume on the website with the format firstname_lastname. Well it’s not entirely necessary for you to register. However, the registered participants will be given priority to interact with companies. Registration is FREE!
Here’s a highlight video of all that happened in last year’s Job Fair. Check it out.
When: Friday, September 20
Where: Deerwalk Complex, Sifal, Kathmandu
- Redmi Note 8 Pro: Keep Calm The Mid-range Beast is Coming in Nepal SoonXiaomi has been unstoppable with its Redmi series. Among, the standout Redmi phones, the Redmi…
- Samsung Mobiles Price in NepalReview of: Samsung Mobiles Price in Nepalproduct by Samsung: NishanVersion:LatestPrice:Rs. 9390 to Rs. 154500Reviewed by:…
- Hero Scooters Price in NepalReview of: Hero ScootersVersion:Latest & UpdatedPrice:Rs. 164000 to Rs. 206000Reviewed by: Abhishek GuptaRating:4On October 18,…