- In a press meet conducted by the college on March 15, the job fair organizing committee discussed the event details with the press.
- The first edition of the job fair that was held in 2017 boasts over 1200 participants interviewing for 18 companies.
- The committee, composed mostly of students, shared that this year there shall be 20+ companies participating in the event. The event will have both established companies as well as startups.
- There will be on the spot job interviews, placement tests and workshops to fulfill the resource needs of the companies by providing placement opportunities in the form of internships as well as both full and part-time job offers.
- While people are welcome on the stop for the event, registered participants will be given priority.
- To register for the event free of cost, visit their website at http://jobfair.dwit.edu.np/
When: March 23
Where: Deerwalk Complex, Sifal, Kathmandu
Time: 11 AM – 5 PM
More Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/224610788104175/
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…