DJI Spark is now available in Nepal. DJI Spark is a smaller and cheaper drone from the DJI. You can buy this mini-drone from Oliz Store with an official warranty. DJI Spark price in Nepal is Rs. 65,000.
Whereas the Combo pack including an aircraft, two batteries, four pairs of propellers, a remote controller, propeller guards, a charging hub, a shoulder bag and all necessary cables costs Rs. 85,000. Follow this link to buy the DJI Spark.
DJI Spark is a mini-drone that has almost all the features from other DJI drones. It’s an easy to fly drone and one of the new features in the DJI Spark is it can take off from your palm and can be controlled by hand gestures. Also, you can control the drone with your mobile phone or through a controller which you would need to buy separately. It also has dual GPS and obstacle avoidance sensors to keep it from crashing.
DJI Spark Specifications
- 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor captures 12-megapixel photos and shoots stabilized HD 1080p videos
- Weighs 300 grams
- 31 mph max speed
- Maximum flight time of up to 16 minutes
- Hovers accurately with vision system assistance at up to 98 feet (30 meters) and sense obstacles from up to 16 feet (5m) away
- 720p real-time video transmission from up to 2 km away
- Spark Fly More Combo (Rs. 85,000) includes an aircraft, two batteries, four pairs of propellers, a remote controller, propeller guards, a charging hub, a shoulder bag and all necessary cables
DJI Spark Price in Nepal: Rs. 65,000 / Rs.85,000 (Spark Combo)
DJI Spark is a brilliant drone for newbies. If you like the idea of having a drone for capturing stills and videos then DJI Spark is a must have! The best thing about the DJI Spark is its compact form factor and yet stabilized video capture capability with the 2-axis mechanical gimbal.
The only shortcoming is its battery, as it can fly only for 16 minutes and that includes not staying at max speed. Basically, DJI Spark is an amazing point and shoot camera that can fly and has DJI’s signature technologies like face recognition, gesture recognition, and others.
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 First Ride: Great First Impression!Suzuki Gixxer 250 was a total package! Suzuki’s naked flagship had everything one could ever…
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 with Magnetic Clamp Design Now Available in NepalDJI announced its latest mobile gimbal, the Osmo Mobile 4 back in August. And, now…
- Jawa 42 Launched in Nepal: Classic Jawa in a Modern Avatar!Jawa 42 is now available in Nepal. Agni MotoInc Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors of…