Daraz is set to launch its first ever 11.11 shopping festival on November 11th. The event, which was introduced by e-commerce giant Alibaba, 10 years ago, is now the world’s biggest sale day. To give you some perspective on how big, Alibaba sold goods worth $17.8 billion in 2016 and $25 billion in 2017. All that money within 24hrs is what the 11.11 sale is all about.
Daraz 11.11 Sale will kick off on the midnight of November 11 and will last for 24 hours, featuring discounts up to 80% on some products. It will be a full day of exclusive launch, flash sales, mystery boxes, brand vouchers, and unbelievable deals. With thousands of products from over 1000 local and international sellers, Nepal will now have access to a never before seen assortment of deals. 11.11 is the first mega sale event on the new Daraz App, offering users a personal AI driven experience showing the best products and deals.
We are giving our customers something they have never seen before: with our 11.11 campaign Daraz will revolutionize the way Nepal will shop. Discounts better than ever, product selection wider than ever where Nepali can win prizes worth millions.
– Rajeev Amatya, Managing Director, Daraz Nepal
Who is Offering Massive Discounts on 11.11?
To name a few, Mi, Oneplus, Titan, Goldstar, Adidas, Nike, Palsonic Australia, Manhattan, Reebok, Homeglory, Mantra Guitars, J.Fisher, Rangoli, Samsung, Anker, Sonam Gears and Holiday packages will offer mind-blowing deals and additional vouchers on 11.11. Every single category (phones, fashion, health and beauty, home and living, grocery, appliances, computers, TVs and many more) will see massive price cuts on various products.
How to Get the Most Out of Daraz 11.11?
Everyone with a smartphone can update themselves about the Sale from Daraz App. People using the app can also get exclusive access to the best discounts and deals on over thousands of products. Some things that are good to know are:
1. Customers using Daraz app can get access to new and exciting 11.11 deals starting from 1st November. They can add the deals to their shopping cart and get ready for fast check out on November 11.
2. Starting November 1, customers will see a lot of deals and vouchers from their favorite brands and follow Official Stores to stay informed about the latest deals.
3. 11.11 will be full of surprises. Flash sales, Mystery boxes and other Deals and Vouchers will be popping up every hour; so, more the customer visits the app on 11.11, the better is their chance of finding a good deal.
Scan QR Code with Daraz App and Win Exciting Prizes
To kickstart 11.11 with a bang, Daraz will be displaying QR codes in various mediums such as standees and flyers which will be placed in various branches of banks and at more than 100 Restaurants; Human Billboards that will be strolling around the public places, Daraz delivery packages and at Daraz Social Media pages and e-newsletters. You can scan these QR codes with the Daraz app on your smartphone to win exciting prizes.
Follow Daraz’s Official Facebook Page to Stay Updated!
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer 250 First Ride Review: Impressive Powertrain Numbers!Sorry guys, we haven’t been reviewing new motorcycles lately. Well, it’s not that we’re lazy……
- Best Bikes Under 3 Lakhs in NepalReview of: Reviewed by: Hrishav TandukarRating:5On November 14, 2019Last modified:November 14, 2019Summary:That was our list…
- Daraz 11.11 Posts Record-Breaking Sales! – 1.5 Lakh Products Sold, 8000 Orders in 1 Hour11.11, the largest shopping carnival of the world has come to an end. On that…