Coolpad has announced the special Coolpad Cool 1 offer called “Cool1: GROOVE WITH THE BEAT”. Under this offer, with every purchase of Coolpad Cool1, a cool JBL In-Ear Headphone worth NRs. 1,800/- comes for free.
The Coolpad Cool 1 offer is valid only from the authorized Coolpad Counters in Nepal. Jaima Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd. (JIPL), the authorized sole distributor of Coolpad Smartphones for Nepal.
Cool 1 is 2017 flagship model from Coolpad Smartphone for Nepal. The phone comes with a 5.5-inch touchscreen display with the Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 with Adreno 510 GPU.Similarly, it comes with 4GB of RAM and 32GB ROM.
Talking about the Camera, it’s a 13MP +13Mp Dual Rear Camera with Dual Temperature LED Flash. The Dual Rear Camera is not only capable of taking detailed images but can record 4K Ultra HD Video too. As far as Battery is concerned, it is backed up with 4060mAh Battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge. The phone is not only capable of performing on a lightning speed charge but also comes with great data transfer.
Coolpad Cool1 Key Specifications
• Display – 5.5-inch touchscreen display
• Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processors
• GPU – Adreno 510
• Memory – 32GB internal storage, SD card(not expandable) and 4GB RAM
• OS –Android 6.0
• Primary Camera – 13-megapixel( Dual Rear Camera) with also 4K Ultra HD Video recording
• Secondary Camera – 8-megapixel
• Battery – 4060mAh Battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge.
• Sensors – Proximity, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope
Coolpad Cool1 Price in Nepal: Rs.30996
Moving on the offered JBL In-Ear Headphones on the purchase of Coolpad Cool1 are considered one of the best among its kind. With the awesome features like pure bass sound, one-button remote with microphone, tangle-free flat cable, JBL earphones differentiates itself from its competitors.
Coolpad Cool1 is a value for money device and offers good performance for its price range. Coolpad Cool1 has a sharp display, great battery life plus it is capable of handling most tasks. But, there is no micro SD card slot available for the user. I think the biggest selling points of this device are its dual camera, battery backup and the awesome JBL In-Ear Headphone worth NRs. 1,800/- for free.
Also, Watch our Coolpad Cool 1 Review
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Honda CB350 RS Launched in Nepal: Honda H’ness with Scrambler Twist!Honda CB350 RS is now finally available in Nepal. Syakar Trading Company Pvt. Ltd., the…
- All-new Hyundai i20 Launched in Nepal: Variant, Price Details & MoreHyundai i20 has finally launched in Nepal. Laxmi Intercontinental Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor of…
- Micromax IN 2b with Unisoc T610 and Dual Cameras to Launch Soon in NepalAfter its launch in India, Micromax IN 2b is also set to launch soon in…