- Signa Con was selected through a global tender. The contractor is currently carrying a study to find out the quantity of equipment that will be needed to execute the upgradation.
- The study will take 2 months. After the study report is presented to NEA, NEA will approve the report and the equipment will be imported.
- The contractor plans to start the upgrade from May and complete it by February 2019.
- This project will upgrade the power line linking the country’s far western region to the national grid, from single circuit to double circuit. This will allow the transmission of six-phase electric power from the current power of three-phase.
- After its implementation, the power line will be able to evacuate around 180 MW of electricity in the region.
- The Balanch-Attariya Transmission Line was supposed to be completed in 2014 but different factors pushed back the deadline until it came into completed in November 2017.
- It is currently transmitting electricity generated by the 30 MW Chameliya Hydropower Project developed by the NEA, and the 8.5 MW Naugad Hydropower Project developed by Api Power.
- Daraz 12.12 Sale Day Begins – Promises up to 60% OFFIt’s here again, the end of the decade is back again to take another year…
- Xiaomi AirDots Finally See Nepal’s Daylight: Priced at Rs. 4,799 and 6 Months WarrantyHeadphone jacks are going extinct with the arrival of new flagship smartphones every day. With…
- Xiaomi Launches the Redmi K30 and K30 5G: Flagship Killer 3.0 Unleashed?The Redmi K20 Pro that was unleashed in the 3rd quarter of 2019 managed to…