- Signa Con was selected through a global tender. The contractor is currently carrying a study to find out the quantity of equipment that will be needed to execute the upgradation.
- The study will take 2 months. After the study report is presented to NEA, NEA will approve the report and the equipment will be imported.
- The contractor plans to start the upgrade from May and complete it by February 2019.
- This project will upgrade the power line linking the country’s far western region to the national grid, from single circuit to double circuit. This will allow the transmission of six-phase electric power from the current power of three-phase.
- After its implementation, the power line will be able to evacuate around 180 MW of electricity in the region.
- The Balanch-Attariya Transmission Line was supposed to be completed in 2014 but different factors pushed back the deadline until it came into completed in November 2017.
- It is currently transmitting electricity generated by the 30 MW Chameliya Hydropower Project developed by the NEA, and the 8.5 MW Naugad Hydropower Project developed by Api Power.
- iPhone SE (2020) Available for Pre-booking in Nepal – Price Starts at Rs. 73,000iPhone SE 2020 is a sequel to the first iPhone SE which was launched in…
- Samsung A21s with Exynos 850 and HD+ Screen to Launch in Nepal SoonSamsung Galaxy A21s was launched last month in India. And, now it’s heading to Nepal.…
- DFSK Glory 560, Affordable Seven Seater SUV, Launching in Nepal SoonDFSK Glory 560 is launching soon in Nepal! Kuzu Nepal Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributors…