- Signa Con was selected through a global tender. The contractor is currently carrying a study to find out the quantity of equipment that will be needed to execute the upgradation.
- The study will take 2 months. After the study report is presented to NEA, NEA will approve the report and the equipment will be imported.
- The contractor plans to start the upgrade from May and complete it by February 2019.
- This project will upgrade the power line linking the country’s far western region to the national grid, from single circuit to double circuit. This will allow the transmission of six-phase electric power from the current power of three-phase.
- After its implementation, the power line will be able to evacuate around 180 MW of electricity in the region.
- The Balanch-Attariya Transmission Line was supposed to be completed in 2014 but different factors pushed back the deadline until it came into completed in November 2017.
- It is currently transmitting electricity generated by the 30 MW Chameliya Hydropower Project developed by the NEA, and the 8.5 MW Naugad Hydropower Project developed by Api Power.
- Analogue Mall to Introduce Trade-In Program; Trade-In Old Gadgets for the New Ones or Cash!Analogue Mall is a multibrand e-commerce site with lots of gadgets on offer. It’s a…
- JBL Go 3 Launching in Nepal Soon – An Ultra Portable Speaker!JBL has plenty of portable speakers and their Go series is one of the best…
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition Launched in Nepal: What’s New?Royal Enfield Classic 350 Signals Edition is now in Nepal. Vivek Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the…