- Signa Con was selected through a global tender. The contractor is currently carrying a study to find out the quantity of equipment that will be needed to execute the upgradation.
- The study will take 2 months. After the study report is presented to NEA, NEA will approve the report and the equipment will be imported.
- The contractor plans to start the upgrade from May and complete it by February 2019.
- This project will upgrade the power line linking the country’s far western region to the national grid, from single circuit to double circuit. This will allow the transmission of six-phase electric power from the current power of three-phase.
- After its implementation, the power line will be able to evacuate around 180 MW of electricity in the region.
- The Balanch-Attariya Transmission Line was supposed to be completed in 2014 but different factors pushed back the deadline until it came into completed in November 2017.
- It is currently transmitting electricity generated by the 30 MW Chameliya Hydropower Project developed by the NEA, and the 8.5 MW Naugad Hydropower Project developed by Api Power.
- Yamaha Fascino 125 FI First Ride: Refined BS6 Engine and New Practical FeaturesWe’ve come a long way since the early days of scooters in Nepal. Scooters are…
- TATA Altroz Launched in Nepal: Most Anticipated Hatchback Now at Killer Price!Tata Altroz is now available in Nepal. Sipradi Trading Private Limited, the authorized distributor of…
- All-new BS6 KTM Bikes Officially Launched in NepalKTM Bikes with BS6-compliant engine arrives in Nepal. Hansraj Hulaschand & Co. Pvt. Ltd., the…
- Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Gets a Virtual Launch in Nepal, Price Starts at 30.96 LakhsHyundai Grand i10 Nios is now available in Nepal. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS comes as…