Gham Power, Shreenagar Agro Farm and R&D Innovative Solution, three Nepali companies have been selected as the finalist for the Frontier Innovators program.
- Frontier Innovators is an initiative taken by the Australian Government to search for innovative businesses in Asia-Pacific.
- The program aims to select 15 businesses across the region that are delivering impact through their work.
- Frontier Innovators will support and help in the growth of the 15 finalists with funding of up to $100,000 Australian Dollars, six months of tailored support and access to partners, advisors, and investors.
- Among the 15 finalists, three companies were selected from Nepal.
About the Companies:
- Gham Power was established in 2010 with an aim to develop solar microgrids and commercial off-grid systems in developing countries.
- The company was established addressing the issue of electricity in most of the developing countries.
- So far, Gham Power has deployed over 600 projects including large industries, small businesses, and hundreds of households.
Shreenagar Agro Farm
- Shreenagar Agro Farm is Nepal’s leading agri-business established in 2002.
- The company aims to provide world-class seeds to the farmer.
- It also aims to build the capacity of farmers by offering them training which includes after sales service and progress monitoring.
R&D Innovative Solution
- R&D Innovative Solution incorporated in 2010 aims to provide solutions to farmers and agri-business entities.
- The company aims to create an opportunity for the farming communities by implementing the 3C (Communication, Consulting and Coordination) of the agriculture sector.