Nepal Standard (NS) certification has been provided to three more liquefied petroleum gas plants.
Among 55 gas factories operating throughout the country, the following 7 have acquired the certification so far:
- Janaki Gas Industry, Nawalparasi
- Metro Gas Industry, Dhading
- NL gas Industry, Birgunj
- Manoj Gas industry, Birgunj
- Shree Krishna Gas Industry, Dhading
- Sai Baba Gas Industry, Dhading
- Nepal Gas industry, Balaju
Janaki, Metro and NL Gas Industry are the recent three gas plants to acquire the certification.
Why it matters:
After having this certification, a gas industry is said to have met a certain standard for distributing the gas among the consumers.
The National Bureau of Standard and Metrology has sought the documents from all gas industries to provide the NS certification to them within two months.
- Gas Plants Violating Safety Rules to be Shut Down
- Nepal to Produce Cooking Gas in a Commercial Way
- Composite LPG Cylinders Fail to Find Market as Cost is High
- Nepal Government To Establish its own LPG Bottling Plant
Reall all the tech news of TechLekh. Stay updated!
Big News: McDonald’s Launches Delivery Service in Nepal with FoodmanduHIGHLIGHTS McDonald’s has partnered with Foodmandu to exclusively deliver its menu items in Nepal. Nepali…
Honda Aviator 110 Price in Nepal (April 2023 Updated)HIGHLIGHTS Honda Aviator price in Nepal is Rs. 2.35 Lakhs. It is available in a…
Honda Unicorn 150 Price in Nepal (April 2023 Updated)HIGHLIGHTS Honda Unicorn 150 price in Nepal is Rs. 3.08 Lakhs. It comes in Black,…