GearBest is one of the few websites where you can order products to Nepal with minimal or zero delivery charge. When you order products from Amazon or E-bay you need to pay heavy shipping and customs charges. But, on GearBest you can order products for minimal or zero shipping charges.
Let me explain things in detail now. It’s not that you don’t have to pay customs charges or shipping charges when you order from GearBest. The charges will depend on the product you’re buying and also on the staffs from the post office. GearBest mostly uses postal service for delivery, so the products you order will be sent to your nearest post offices. For Nepal there are only two options; either you can use the post office in Pokhara or the main post office in Kathmandu. Also, GearBest uses expedited shipping through EMS or DHL for some products. In this case, you’ll have to pay up to 50USD as delivery charge and certain customs charge too.
Certain products are available for free shipping whereas some premium products like laptops are not available for free shipping. However, custom charges will be applied by workers at the post office. The expedited shipping through EMS or DHL has a delivery time of 7-10 days whereas you’ll have to wait a month when you order products via free delivery. Also if you want to track your ordered product you’ll have to pay an extra 1USD while shipping.
Also Read: Top 10 Laptops Under 1 Lakh in Nepal
Recently, I bought an MI piston IV Hybrid earphones worth 17.9USD for 19USD including shipping charge (tracking charge). The product was nicely packaged as you can see in the picture above. I did not have to pay any customs charge. But, if you order the same product in large units then you’ll certainly need to pay customs charges.
It’s really simple to order through GearBest.
- Go to GearBest.com
- Create a user account or log in through Facebook.
- Select your product and add it to your cart.
- If you’re ordering via free shipping you have the option to pay for tracking if you want to.
- Check out using credit cards, debit cards or PayPal. (Of course, it won’t accept cards from Nepal)
I had a very good experience using GearBest. There are lots of products that you can order for low prices as compared to the prices in Nepal. Especially, it’s great for ordering products like earphones, headphones, smart watches, mobile accessories, and camera accessories. Also, you’ll always find awesome deals if you are looking to buy smartphones from Chinese manufacturers like Xiaomi, Elephone, Letv, UMi, and others.
If you have any queries related to GearBest, do not forget to mention them in the comments below.
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Review: Samsung’s Best Premium Mid-range Device!Review of: Samsung Galaxy A70Price:Rs. 47,990Reviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 21, 2019Last modified:July 21, 2019Summary:On…
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review: The Best Android Experience One Can Get!Review of: OnePlus 7 ReviewReviewed by: Anmol ShresthaRating:5On July 19, 2019Last modified:July 19, 2019Summary:So, if…
- New Zhiyun Crane 3 LAB Arrives in Nepal: 2019’s Best Gimbal?Zhiyun is a company known for making gimbals and stabilizers for cameras and smartphones. Zhiyun…