TeleTech Pvt. Ltd. is the official distributors for Colors Mobile in Nepal. The company has announced the launch of Color P45 and Colors P55 from Pride series. The phone is dubbed to give users “unique selfie photo experience” with the improved camera. Colors P45 is an entry-level budget smartphone. Colors P45 price in Nepal is Rs. 6,995.
Colors P45 is powered by Spreadtrum SPD 7731 chipset. It has a quad-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz. The 5.0 inches IPS LCD display is FWVGA with a 2.5D curved screen on the top. Internal storage is 8GB expandable via microSD. It runs on latest Android Nougat supported by 1GB RAM. The primary camera is 5MP with LED flash and secondary is 2MP. The entire device runs on 1800 mAh battery.
Colors P45 Key Specifications
- Display – 5.0 inches IPS LCD FWVGA with 2.5D curved screen
- Chipset – Spreadtrum SPD 7731
- CPU – QuadCore @ 1.3GHz
- Memory – 8GB internal storage with microSD expandable storage (up to 32GB), 1GB RAM
- OS – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Primary Camera – 5 MP with LED flash
- Secondary Camera – 2MP
- Battery – Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
- Features – Wi-Fi, FM Radio, GPS, Bluetooth
Colors P45 Price in Nepal: Rs. 6,995
Colors P45 is a budget smartphone with decent hardware specs. Spreadtrum chipset with the quad-core processor will work for basic tasks. 8GB of internal storage is good for a lower priced device. It can be easily expanded up to 32GB via microSD. The device runs on Android 7.0 which is remarkable. Multitasking, gaming and heavier tasks might not be smooth with 1GB RAM. The main highlight of the device is the camera. It will take good pictures and videos. You should expect good quality recordings even though it is an entry level smartphone.
It isn’t as impressive as the mid-range devices. At given price point, the device is fairly impressive.
- Foodmandu Fresh: A “Fresh” Transition to Deliver Essential Groceries in The Hour of NeedCOVID-19 has become a nightmare that’s gobbling up each and every fundamental aspect that our…
- E-commerce Companies in Nepal Facing Delivery Challenges, Pledges to Serve Customers Amid LockdownA lot has happened since the first announcement of a weeklong lockdown. But People will…
- Relief Packages Introduced by the Government That We Techies Must Know!The two-week lockdown imposed by the government has caused a huge disruption in the day-to-day…