Gunter Butschek, the managing director of Tata Motors, has confirmed the launch of Tata Nexon in Nepal. In an interview with My Republica, Butschek said, “We are launching our new car ‘Nexon’ in Nepal very soon. We see a lot of possibilities in passenger vehicles market in Nepal”. The exact date for the launch is not yet specified.
SEE ALSO: Tata Cars Price in Nepal
Sipradi Trading, the official distributor of Tata Motors in Nepal, recently launched the Tata Hexa. To increase the market share of Tata Motors in Nepal which is currently 10 percent, Tata Nexon is about to make its Debut in the country. The expected price of Tata Nexon is Rs. 29,00,000 – Rs. 35,00,000 in Nepal.
Tata Nexon is a compact SUV offering both diesel and petrol options with a standard manual transmission. The exterior design of the Nexon is sharp and bold with several new features as signature LED tail-lamps and 16-inch machine-cut alloy wheels. The vehicle has a large boot space of 350 liters.
Moreover, for the additional safety in the braking, Anti-lock braking system with electronic brake-force distribution in all 4 wheels with hydraulic assistance for emergency braking. There are three driving modes – Eco, City, and Sport for versatile driving performance regardless the condition of roads.
TATA Nexon Key Specifications
- Engine: Petrol – 1.2L Turbocharged Revotron engine Diesel – 1.5L Turbocharged Revotorq engine
- Displacement: Petrol – 1198 cc Diesel – 1497cc
- Max Power: Petrol- 110 ps@5000rpm Diesel-110ps@3750rpm
- Max Torque: Petrol – 170 Nm @ 1750-4000 rpm Diesel – 260 Nm@1500-2750 rpm
- Transmission: Manual
- No. of gears: 6-speed
- Ground Clearance: 200mm
- Fuel Tank: 44 Ltr
Price of Tata Nexon in Nepal(Expected): Rs. 29,00,000 – Rs. 35,00,000
For more details about the vehicle, feel free to contact Sipradi Trading.
- BYD e6 Electric Car Set to Launch in Nepal: Price Starts at Rs. 50 Lakh
- New Suzuki Baleno RS Expected to Launch in Nepal Soon
- Hyundai Launches Its New Car “VERNA” in Nepal
Read all latest auto news on TechLekh. Stay updated!