MG Motors, the renowned British automotive company, makes its way into Nepal with two segment defining cars. MG has launched new ZS SUVs in two different variants: MG ZS LUX and COM. Paramount Motors is the authorized distributors of MG cars in Nepal. The launch event was held at Naxal showroom with His Excellency Richard Morris, the British Ambassador to Nepal, in attendance. Paramount Motors proudly showcased their new line up at the NADA Auto Show 2018.
MG compact SUVs fall under the premium segment boasting superior styling, safety, and comfort. Moreover, the company puts more effort towards power and safety, highlighted by the features in the two variants of the new compact SUVs. MG ZS COM price in Nepal is Rs. 56.40 Lakhs whereas MG ZS LUX price in Nepal starts from Rs. 59.60 Lakhs.
MG ZS Overview
MG ZS boasts an excellent dynamic and sporty look. The SUV has been built to for every challenge, whether its family adventure or a daily commute. It is powered by a 1.5-liter petrol motor with 4-speed Automatic Transmission. The engine is 88-kilowatt with 4-cylinders and fuel capacity of 48-liters. The max torque and the max powers are 150Nm and 105BHP respectively. Moreover, the new ZS is built with Ultimate Stiffness Design (USD) reinforced body structure with 70% high strength steel. There won’t be any compromise with the built quality.
Talking about the advanced features like automatic headlamps, cruise control system, rear parking sensors, DAB radio, Bluetooth control, among others. It is well equipped with an 8-inch infotainment system and steering controls. The steering is power assisted for more control in three modes: Normal, Dynamic, and Urban. Combine all that with a large 448 liters of large boot space, it makes one hell of a compact SUV.
MG ZS COM 2018 Key Specifications (Base variant)
- Engine: 1.5L Petro Motor Engine, 2WD
- Displacement: n/a
- Mileage: n/a
- Transmission: 4-speed Automatic
- Max Power: 105 BHP
- Max Torque: 150 Nm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 55L
- Ground Clearance: 165mm
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Curb Weight: 1195kg
- Brakes: Drum (Front) & Drum (Rear), ABS
- Safety: Airbags, ABS, EBD, ISOFIX, EPS, VTS
MG ZS COM Price in Nepal (AT): Rs. 56,40,000
- MG ZS LUX 2018 Price in Nepal (AT): Rs. 59,60,000
MG models come with a superior interior which has been revamped to fit the modern style. Unlike other competition, MG opts in for a modern look over aggressive design. Frankly, it is refreshing to see a different approach in terms of design. Since it’s a new brand making its debut in Nepal, it is yet to be seen how it will perform in the market. It is especially important as it will go head-on against Honda Creta and Toyota Rush. As for the MG as a global company, MG has already established a manufacturing plant in Thailand, to expand its network in Southeast Asia. Furthermore, the company has shown interest to invest in a production facility in India.
MG Motors Nepal showed the all-new ZS along with its older sibling GS to the warm crowds at the NADA Autoshow. In case you miss the event, you can contact MG Motor Nepal for further information via their official Facebook page.
- Nokia 3.2 with Large Display & Big Battery Launching in Nepal SoonReview of: Nokia 3.2Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:4On June 19, 2019Last modified:June 19, 2019Summary:If this is…
- Nokia 2.2 with Helio A22 SoC, 13MP Rear Camera to Launch in Nepal SoonReview of: Nokia 2.2Reviewed by: Nishan Rating:4On June 18, 2019Last modified:June 18, 2019Summary:The competition has…
- 2019 Honda Dio DLX Launched in Nepal – Now Comes with Digital Instrument Cluster!Review of: Honda Dio 2019Price:Rs. 2,03,900Reviewed by: Jubindra K.CRating:4On June 18, 2019Last modified:June 18, 2019Summary:Interestingly,…