Thank you for your interest in contributing your post to TechLekh. We’re excited! But please make sure to go through the points below. They are only meant to expedite the process by making sure that you will be well within our guidelines and that we would not need to refuse your post.
- The content should be detailed and unique.
- It should be of at least 500 words in length. If you feel like you cannot reach the minimum word limit, make it meatier by adding more details.
- The topic should not be saturated. That is, any topic that has plethora of related content available on the web would not be our preferred choice, unless you can add anything new to it.
- We do not accept spinned contents – that is, taking existing content and rewriting it just to make it seem unique.
- Although our Editorial team checks and corrects any grammar or language mistakes, we would prefer the articles to at least be free of spelling and grammar errors. This can be easily done with the use of Word tools such as Microsoft Word which has built in spell and grammar checker. We suggest that you use Grammarly and have your articles thoroughly checked and edited for any spelling/grammar error before you submit them.
- Please provide an author bio/byline/headshot information to go with the article. It should be at least 3 lines long detailing who the author is and what his profession is. Please see our Link requirements and Policies for more information regarding linking in the bio section.
- The article should be relevant to our readers. As most of our readers are from Nepal, we would prefer the article to be related with Nepal too.
- It should be bold, interesting and offer a clear argument.
- It should be written for an audience of technology enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, startup enthusiasts, gadgets and auto enthusiasts, information security enthusiasts, or similar.
- It should be supported with convincing arguments, not just opinions. Please fact-check and cite sources where appropriate.
Preferred Topics and Subjects
- Entrepreneurship / Startups
- How-Tos and Guides related to Technology
- Use of Technology in Health, Energy, Industry etc.
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Mobiles, Laptops and other Electronic Gadgets
- Events – meetups, conferences, seminars
Link Requirements and Policies
- We allow only 1 do-follow outgoing link on the bio of the author – either to the author’s website, or his/her company/personal blog. Two extra no-follow links are offered for the author’s Social Media handles.
- It would be preferred if article links to at least two of the external websites/articles but nothing sales related. Ideally, these links will be no-follow, but do-follow links will be provided on the discretion of the Editor.
Post Image Requirements
- Please provide images owned by you if you can.
- In case you do not have your own images, but have access to relevant images for your post, please provide the link to it. You need to mention the source of the image (link to the website/blog post, or social media profile from where you obtained the image) on your post.
- In the case that you do not have any relevant images at all, our Editorial team will find suitable image for it.
- Once your article is published on TechLekh, you are not allowed to republish it on any other places/websites without our written consent.
- We reserve the right to edit any and all articles submitted to TechLekh at our discretion. There are standards to be followed and we will make changes that we deem appropriate. This means we can edit the author section, the outgoing links and anything we think that needs to be changed.
- The average review time for a contributor article is 4 days. This may change depending upon the number of articles on the queue.
- Authors will be notified via Email when their articles are published.
- If your article does not get published within 10 days of submission, then chances are good that it has been refused. We do not give feedback on every submission or let every writer know what needs to be changed or improved to make the cut.
- Anything inappropriate or biased – racially, religiously or whateverly – will be refused with prejudice.
- We do not give out guest author accounts. In rare cases that we do, guest authors will only have the ability to save the post as draft.
- The article will be owned by TechLekh once it is published on the website. We will give proper credit for writing the post to the author. But, the ownership of the article will remain with us.
- Authors will need to respond timely to the comments made by users on their posts.
Point of Submission
- You can submit the article by going to Submission Page and uploading it.
- Or, by emailing it in DOCX/DOC format to contact@techlekh[dot]com with the subject “CONTRIBUTOR ARTICLE – [TITLE OF THE ARTICLE]”
Please mail us your query at contact@techlekh[dot]com, if you have any.