Cimex Inc., the authorized sole distributor of BYD electric vehicles, has confirmed to launch its new electric van BYD M3 in Nepal. After maintaining its footprint in 200 cities, BYD is officially now introducing The Power Of Green Technology in Nepal.
After the debut of BYD e6 in Nepal, BYD M3 is expected to launch in the second quarter of 2018. The pre-Booking of BYD e3 is open at Cimex Inc. Nepal. It’s MPV which is available in 5-seater and 7-seater. The price of BYD e3 is expected to be 48,00,000 in Nepal.
BYD M3 is a pure electric vehicle, having a good driving range of 300km on a single charge. The vehicle is charged from 0 to 100% within 45 minutes. Designed for an average Nepali customer, this 5-seater or 7-seater is luxurious at an affordable price. The max speed of BYD M3 is calculated to be around 130 kmph. Designed as the for high utility, this vehicle delivers a smooth and powerful drive with zero pollution.
SEE ALSO: Car Price List in Nepal
BYD vehicles are build up with ET-POWERED Iron Phosphate(Fe) Battery. As per the manufacturers, the Fe battery has a certified lifespan of 20 years and can be recharged over 2000 times. Because of the unstable charging voltage on households, BYD is installing 3-phase fast-charging infrastructure all over Nepal. Customers can get their vehicle charged using an electronic-card in the charging stations.
[bctt tweet=”#BYD Electric Van e3 to Launch Soon in #Nepal; Expected Price- Rs. 35 Lakh #TechLekh” username=”techlekh”]
BYD M3 Key Specifications
- Battery: Iron Phosphate (Fe) Battery
- Max Power: n/a
- Max Torque: n/a
- Electric Drive Range: 300km
- Top Speed: 130kmph
- Charging Time: 45 minutes
- Seating Capacity: 7
- Kerb Weight: n/a
BYD M3 Price in Nepal (5-seater): Rs. 48,00,000
BYD M3 Price in Nepal (7-seater): Rs. 49,00,000
Initially, we reported the launch of BYD e3. However, that doesn’t seem to be the case. So, we need to confirm the specs officially from the BYD representative. Until then, stay tuned with us!
If you are looking for an environment-friendly vehicle with smooth and powerful performance, BYD vehicles might be a good option to consider.
For more information, feel free to contact Cimex Inc. Nepal at their official Facebook page.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- Ford Figo Automatic Launched: Two New Variants Enter Nepal!Ford Figo Automatic is now available in Nepal. Go Automobiles Pvt. Ltd., the authorized distributor…
- Poco X3 Pro Review: Awesome Gaming Performance on BudgetPros 120Hz IPS Display Awesome Performance Good Battery 33W Fast Charging Cons Thick for a…
- NIU UQim Electric Moped Launched in NepalNIU UQim is the latest NIU scooter launched for the Nepali market. Eco Infinity Pvt.…