Finally! Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 ABS FI is here! After much speculations, Bajaj Nepal has finally launched one of the popular naked-streets bikes in Nepal with a live-saving update! As for the pricing, you’ve never seen such a reasonable price. Basically, you have to pay Rs. 15,000 extra for the ABS update and Rs. 35,000 for ABS and FI. That’s right!
Now, you can easily upgrade to the one with a Fuel-Injected engine! Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 ABS FI price in Nepal is Rs. 3,60,900. The non-FI NS 200, i.e. only ABS update costs you Rs. 3,39,900. Apparently, it will cost you Rs. 20,000 extra for the FI engine upgrade, which sounds like one hell of a good deal!
The bike was previously available for pre-bookings only. Now, it is available for sale in Bajaj showrooms across the country. To book the bike, please visit the nearest Bajaj bike showroom.
Many might already know about the safety benefits of the Anti-Locking Braking System (ABS). Basically, ABS works to prevent wheels from locking up during panic-inducted scenarios. Well, it was a life-saving feature, reserved only for more premium motorcycles. However, things are changing for the better!
Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 Specifications
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, SOHC 4-Valve, Liquid Cooled, Triple Spark, DTS-i Engine
- BS6 Compliant: No
- Displacement: 200 cc
- Cooling System: Liquid Cooled
- Starting Mechanism: Self Starter Only
- Max Power: 23.5 PS @ 9500 rpm
- Max Torque: 18.3 Nm @ 8000 rpm
- Gearbox: 6-Speed
- Top Speed: 125 Kmph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12 liter
- Mileage: 35 kmpl
- Front Tyre: 110/80-17 – Disc
- Rear Tyre: 130/70-17 – Disc
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Braking System: Single-Channel ABS
- Suspension Setup: Telescopic With Anti Friction Bush and Nitrox mono shock absorber with Canister
- Seat Height: 805 mm
- Ground Clearance: 169 mm
- Kerb Weight: 154 kg
- Colors: Graphite Black, Mirage White, Fiery Yellow, and Wild Red
Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 Price in Nepal: Rs. 3,39,900 (ABS) / Rs. 3,60,900 (FI ABS)
Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 (ABS) Overview
Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 is powered by a 199.5cc liquid-cooled FI engine. It can generate a max power of 23.17PS at 9500rpm and 18.3Nm at 8000rpm. Furthermore, it is mated to a 6-speed gearbox with a fuel capacity of 12L. Compared to the carb variant, the power train remains unchanged. However, there will be a significant improvement in terms of Fuel Economy.
All in all, there’s nothing new with the engine, so I won’t go much into detail.
Bajaj Pulsar NS 200: What’s New?
Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 (ABS) may not come with a huge cosmetic update or major engine modifications. It is still the same bike that people fell in love with… the difference is the on-board single-channel ABS and FI engine. Furthermore, it comes with a triple spark-ignition and liquid-cooled engine. Moreover, it uses a steel perimeter frame and a box-section swingarm, and unique underbelly exhaust.
Contrary to popular beliefs; the new update won’t change the entire motorcycle. Rather offers the same excellent performance along with a muscular design with improved safety and better fuel economy.
Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 Highlights
- Aggressive Masculine Design
- Best-in-Segment Performance!
- Triple-Spark DTS-I Engine
- Nitrox Mono Shock Suspension
- Perimeter Frame
- Twin Projector Headlamp
- Single-Channel ABS
- Under-Belly Exhaust
There’s not a whole lot to talk about. Basically, the same motorcycle, same engine, and same performance with enhanced safety. Likewise, it is more likely that Bajaj NS 200 (ABS) will be the first of many motorcycles with single-channel ABS to enter Nepal.
SEE ALSO: Bajaj Bikes Price in Nepal
Moving forward, this will be Bajaj’s “updated” pricing format. Obviously, more Bajaj motorcycles with the ABS update will follow the same pricing scheme. That’s a big relief for the people who want a life-saving update on a motorcycle without breaking a bank! Good Job, Bajaj Nepal!
If you do want to check out the current prices on everything Bajaj, just be sure to check out our Bajaj Bikes Price in Nepal.
- Programiz: An e-Learning Platform from Nepal has now Reached 15 Million pageviews/month in the Global MarketOnly a handful Nepali digital platforms have reached the global audience. One of them is…
- OnePlus Nord 2 Launched in Nepal: Pretty Expensive!OnePlus Nepal has launched the OnePlus Nord 2 in Nepal. OnePlus Nord 2 price in…
- LeoSquad: This Nepali Platform is Creating Effective Remote Work Solutions for StartupsIt has been more than a year since the viral outbreak has disrupted our work…
- SiTech Dev1 – First SiTech Electric SUV to Arrive in Nepal SoonSiTech Dev1 is coming soon in Nepal. EV Nepal Motors, the authorized distributor of SiTech…