Honda has done the impossible. Among the list of Honda scooters in Nepal, each Honda scooter has achieved the tag of being one of the popular scooter-choice in Nepal. For one reason or the next, other brands simply cannot imitate the same level of success.
2019 is going up real fast… So, it’s about time automakers introduce their best-sellers with the all-new looks. Starting off, Honda has unveiled the 2019 Honda Grazia with a fresh look along with the all-new updates! In a recent launch event, Honda has unveiled the 2019 Honda Grazia DX. As per the reports, the new updates come with minor changes while most remain the same.
2019 Honda Grazia Overview
There isn’t anything new. Since the update is limited to cosmetic, the core remains unchanged. You get a 124.9cc air-cooled engine that pumps out a maximum power of 8.63 PS @ 6500 rpm and torque of 10.54 Nm @ 5000 rpm. Plus, CVT automatic transmission gives the refined output required for a quality ride.
As far the looks go, Honda Grazia gives you a more premium and futuristic scooter. Moreover, you get the first in the segment LED lights. You get a rare mix of solid looks and awesome built quality. Plus, the all-digital instrument console is a cherry on top! Likewise, you will get Honda’s Combi Brake System (CBS) as standard. Although, you can choose either the Disc or Drum brakes depending on the variants.
Mechanically, everything remains the same, including the engine and performance. Moreover, the cosmetic changes aren’t much different. Okay, that might be puzzling. So, on the list of new changes, you get an addition of a brand-new color called ‘Pearl Siren Blue’. Plus, the new top-variant will be differentiated through a lettering ‘DX’ decal on the side.
Guess that’s it. Expecting more changes? Well, I know that the list of updates was probably anti-climactic. But it isn’t surprising. Honda Grazia nailed it the first time including the design, the engine, the performance, literally everything. So, why fix something that’s already perfect?
Will It Come to Nepal?
Of course! It will probably take a month or two before Honda brings Grazia DX in Nepal. As for the pricing, 2019 Honda Grazia price in Nepal is expected to remain the same (or with minor price hike).
SEE ALSO: Honda Scooters Price in Nepal
And, if you were waiting to buy a scooter, you don’t really need to wait for this variant. Moreover, if you going to buy a Honda Grazia, please go ahead. Since, the features are the same, waiting for a month or two for ‘DX’ lettering doesn’t seem worth it. Confused? Consider two apples: one with a sticker and another one without. Would you be willing to wait two-three months for the apple with a sticker? Exactly. Unless ‘Pearl Siren Blue’ is your favorite color. In that case, I do recommend you to wait!
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Sony WH-1000XM4 ANC Headphone Launched in NepalNepal Hima Trade Link, the official distributor of Sony in Nepal has launched Sony WH1000XM4…
- Huawei Y8p with OLED Display and 48MP Camera Launched in NepalAfter a quiet launch of the Huawei P40 Pro, Huawei has launched Huawei Y8p in…
- Coolpad Cool X with 7.12 inch Display and 6000 mAh Battery Launched in NepalCoolpad is back in Nepal and they have been pretty busy with new smartphone launches.…