Talking about the scooters in Nepal, Honda Dio has always been the go-to scooter. Why do people prefer Honda Dio over anything else? Well, there are two things for this: linear power delivery and reliability. Plus, the “Honda” name is an added bonus.
Despite lacking in a few departments, Dio is still considered to be the “value for money” scooter. What if… those lacking features were no longer lacking? In the newest addition of the Honda Dio, those features are no longer lacking!
Interestingly, you used to get Honda Dio in just the base variant. However, you are given a choice to choose between the top variant and base variant in India, similar to the car industry. Since you only get to choose the base variant, you’d miss out on a digital instrument cluster, mobile charging, and few other features.
SEE ALSO: Honda Scooters Price in Nepal
So, if you wanted a digital instrument cluster in a Honda Scooter, you’d have to go for a much expensive Honda Grazia. However, you are no longer kept away from these features in Honda Dio Digital. Unfortunately, this means a certain price hike.
So, how much?
Honda Dio DLX price in Nepal is Rs. 2,03,900. Interestingly, that’s just Rs. 6000 increase from the base variant. So, it is relatively less with respect to the features on offer.
Honda Dio (Digital) Key Specifications
- Engine Displacement: 109.20cc
- Mileage: 50kmpl+
- Max Power: 8bhp @ 7000rpm
- Max Torque: 8.77 Nm @ 5500rpm
- Fuel Tank: 5.3-Liter
- Ground Clearance: 158mm
- Brakings: Front Drum, Rear Drum (CBS)
- Weight (kerb) : 105 kg
Honda Dio (Digital) Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,03,900
Moreover, the new update brings in much-needed changes to the Honda Dio legacy. However, the core engine, performance, and reliability remain the same, which is a good thing.
What’s New in 2019 Honda Dio?
- Fully Digital Meter (displays Clock, Trip Meter, Odometer, Fuel Meter)
- Refined HET Engine
- Combi Braking System (CBS)
- Gold-Colored Rims
- Mobile Charging Socket
- Service Due Indicator
- IME Pay Celebrates 1 Million Downloads on PlayStore with A GiveawayIME Pay, one of the popular digital wallets of Nepal has hit 1 million downloads…
- Yamaha Ray ZR 125 FI Street Rally Launched in Nepal for Rs. 2.54 LakhsAll-new sporty Yamaha Ray ZR 125 Street Rally is now available in Nepal. MAW Enterprises, the…
- Sony WH-1000XM4 ANC Headphone Launched in NepalNepal Hima Trade Link, the official distributor of Sony in Nepal has launched Sony WH1000XM4…
- Huawei Y8p with OLED Display and 48MP Camera Launched in NepalAfter a quiet launch of the Huawei P40 Pro, Huawei has launched Huawei Y8p in…
- Coolpad Cool X with 7.12 inch Display and 6000 mAh Battery Launched in NepalCoolpad is back in Nepal and they have been pretty busy with new smartphone launches.…