Talking about the scooters in Nepal, Honda Dio has always been the go-to scooter. Why do people prefer Honda Dio over anything else? Well, there are two things for this: linear power delivery and reliability. Plus, the “Honda” name is an added bonus.
Despite lacking in a few departments, Dio is still considered to be the “value for money” scooter. What if… those lacking features were no longer lacking? In the newest addition of the Honda Dio, those features are no longer lacking!
Interestingly, you used to get Honda Dio in just the base variant. However, you are given a choice to choose between the top variant and base variant in India, similar to the car industry. Since you only get to choose the base variant, you’d miss out on a digital instrument cluster, mobile charging, and few other features.
SEE ALSO: Honda Scooters Price in Nepal
So, if you wanted a digital instrument cluster in a Honda Scooter, you’d have to go for a much expensive Honda Grazia. However, you are no longer kept away from these features in Honda Dio Digital. Unfortunately, this means a certain price hike.
So, how much?
Honda Dio DLX price in Nepal is Rs. 2,03,900. Interestingly, that’s just Rs. 6000 increase from the base variant. So, it is relatively less with respect to the features on offer.
Honda Dio (Digital) Key Specifications
- Engine Displacement: 109.20cc
- Mileage: 50kmpl+
- Max Power: 8bhp @ 7000rpm
- Max Torque: 8.77 Nm @ 5500rpm
- Fuel Tank: 5.3-Liter
- Ground Clearance: 158mm
- Brakings: Front Drum, Rear Drum (CBS)
- Weight (kerb) : 105 kg
Honda Dio (Digital) Price in Nepal: Rs. 2,03,900
Moreover, the new update brings in much-needed changes to the Honda Dio legacy. However, the core engine, performance, and reliability remain the same, which is a good thing.
What’s New in 2019 Honda Dio?
- Fully Digital Meter (displays Clock, Trip Meter, Odometer, Fuel Meter)
- Refined HET Engine
- Combi Braking System (CBS)
- Gold-Colored Rims
- Mobile Charging Socket
- Service Due Indicator
- Bajaj Pulsar NS 200, with Single-Channel ABS and FI Engine, Launched in NepalFinally! Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 ABS FI is here! After much speculations, Bajaj Nepal has…
- Tootle, Nepali Ride-Sharing App, Goes 24×7!After Pathao’s arrival, it definitely stirred some pot in the Nepali ride-hailing scene. Some were…
- Ncell Brings All Net Voice Pack: 20 Minutes of Talk Time for All Networks at Just Rs. 20Good News for Ncell prepaid customers! Ncell has just brought in the “All Net Voice…